FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

How long is Julie on vacation? Will Badger continue to keep thing in order(or odor) at the BB house? 

Hey man, i will take care (get my drift) of this house until julie walks in that door

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Also why did everyone just pick UConn? I feel like Houston would have been the stock pick 

They were the most dominant team this year and have the pedigree in the tournament. They're quite clearly the team to beat imho.

44 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

They were the most dominant team this year and have the pedigree in the tournament. They're quite clearly the team to beat imho.

Houston was #1 all year…

Also I don’t give any weight to previous success. They’re a different team. Duquesne hadn’t won a game in 55 years 

Edited by Whicker

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Houston was #1 all year…

Also I don’t give any weight to previous success. They’re a different team. Duquesne hadn’t won a game in 55 years 

No they weren't? It was Purdue and UConn at the top two spots.

And a lot of guys on this Uconn team were in last year team too. UConn coach has had success in the tournament too, which kinda matters. It's not everything of course, and it's still a tournament of one game series so anything can happen.

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

No they weren't? It was Purdue and UConn at the top two spots.

And a lot of guys on this Uconn team were in last year team too. UConn coach has had success in the tournament too, which kinda matters. It's not everything of course, and it's still a tournament of one game series so anything can happen.

Maybe “all year” was wrong but I just checked ncaa.com and associated press and they both have Houston as #1