FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

I’d like to emphasize again how tough these past two decisions have been for me to make. Although I’ve been thoroughly enjoying this game and I love competing, I hate this part. 
When it was down to the final five, I was at a critical juncture. Touch and I have been working together for a very long time in this game. Despite my talks with everyone else, I was most loyal to him. Right or wrong, mistake or not, Skywind’s HoH win sent me down this path. 

@skywindO2 you are safe. I told you after you nominated Josh and Boyle that I’d see you in the final 3, and I always planned to keep that promise. 

@TOUCAN I love you my friend. I hope you’ll forgive me, and I hope you understand both why I’m doing this and that I don’t even know for 100% certainty that I made the right decisions, but now I only see one path forward. 

@Malfatron I choose to evict Toucan. 

Posted (edited)

@TOUCAN you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

But your game isnt over, as you join the jury.

Which means that congrats @skywindO2 @Whicker @theuntouchable for making the final 3.

The final HOH will be a 3 part competition

part 1: all three compete. Winner makes it to part 3.

part 2: the 2 losers compete. Winner makes it to part 3.

Part 3. The winners from part 1 and part 2 will square off. The winner will decide who they take to the finals!

The first HOH will be posted tonight. You will have plenty of time to complete

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Oh now he's about keeping promises.

@ET80 post up.

And now we say goodbye to my favorite bird with the word, Toucan. Here's another lengthy two parter:

On 1/8/2024 at 12:35 PM, ET80 said:

...hi.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReKrPPy_uIyszRjPyuvEZ

I bring a gift. I couldn't help but to notice you spit in my direction. I feel as if that action is misdirected, so I look to make things right.

How are you this fine CFB Final day?

On 1/8/2024 at 5:14 PM, TOUCAN said:

Playing a heel. Lol.

Honestly in knots. Can’t wait for the game to start, I’m a big U of M fan so I’m either going to cry myself to sleep or laugh through an all nighter

On 1/8/2024 at 6:49 PM, ET80 said:

Oooooooh! I didn't know you were a U of M guy! Sweet! Good luck tonight! 

When you're done with today, would love to get your early thoughts on the house. Who is who, what you need to do, what you need to avoid, etc.

On 1/8/2024 at 7:06 PM, TOUCAN said:

I haven’t been super active on the site I think like the last 6 months or so. Mafia was toxic but I miss it when people are really into it.

As far as who is who, idk about literally anyone else but Daboyle. Don’t care if he he backstabs or whatever, that’s my mfin guy.

On 1/10/2024 at 7:49 AM, ET80 said:

You must be stoked. Natty in your pocket and a house full of folks to wreck!

On 1/10/2024 at 8:26 AM, TOUCAN said:

I’m hoping my normally unserious nature helps me here

On 1/10/2024 at 8:34 AM, ET80 said:

I think you gotta follow this lead. 

On 1/11/2024 at 9:04 PM, TOUCAN said:

I feel good man. I feel like I carried my team in that HOH.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:42 AM, ET80 said:

Outstanding dub there! What did you think.of your teams' performance overall?

On 1/12/2024 at 6:32 AM, TOUCAN said:

I know Mac said he got wrapped up in things and didn’t contribute as much as he wanted to. Skywind did solid. Scoundrel really clutch with one answer though that I think decided a lot.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:44 AM, ET80 said:

So first cycle is in the books and the strong and silent (emphasis on silent) gopher is gone. Does this impact you in any way?

On 1/18/2024 at 10:27 AM, TOUCAN said:

Nope. Sitting pretty. Got allies all over. Got my targets in mind. I’m ready to win this HOH.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:34 AM, ET80 said:

Ooooh, this sounds bloody. Take pics!

On 1/23/2024 at 12:45 PM, ET80 said:

Thoughts on the most recent transgressions in the house? Seems like a mess, care to share your thoughts?

On 2/1/2024 at 8:26 PM, TOUCAN said:

Pretty trash move to nominate me by JBURGE if he was doing it strictly because of his inactive buddy, he would have put up another inactive. Instead he picks a target.

On 2/1/2024 at 10:09 PM, ET80 said:

What's your thoughts on your next steps? You seemingly have a good bit of equity around the house. You going to cash some chips in?

On 2/2/2024 at 4:44 AM, TOUCAN said:

I believe there’s a couple who would use the veto on me. I am going to win this and take myself off and then going forward JBURGE is top target.

Unless I am being lied to. I’ll say an ally didn’t let me know that this was a distinct possibility and that rubs me wrong 

On 2/2/2024 at 6:15 AM, ET80 said:

Any specific ally? 

On 2/5/2024 at 1:10 PM, ET80 said:

How you feeling? Seems like a vote v Fin favors you - where's your head at right now?

On 2/5/2024 at 8:34 PM, TOUCAN said:

Pretty confident but cautious. Unless I’m being lied to heavily.

On 2/8/2024 at 1:31 PM, ET80 said:

Congratulations on moving forward. Any idea who the "1" was in the 10-1 vote?

What's your next move? 

On 2/9/2024 at 3:46 AM, ET80 said:

Onto the next phase of the game and we have a double elimination on the horizon - your thoughts?

On 2/9/2024 at 4:01 AM, TOUCAN said:

Survive and advance. I’m safer in this house than the other.

On 2/9/2024 at 4:02 AM, TOUCAN said:

I really hate this twist. Hated it on the actual show too.

On 2/9/2024 at 7:01 AM, ET80 said:

Let's skip specifics on your side of the house - what's your read on the other house you won't be voting for?

On 2/9/2024 at 9:04 AM, TOUCAN said:

My buddy Scoundrel is in some trouble with most of that alliance being there

On 2/9/2024 at 10:12 AM, ET80 said:

He's mentioned that - any words of encouragement for him?

On 2/9/2024 at 2:05 PM, TOUCAN said:

Survive and advance, Danno

On 2/15/2024 at 2:18 PM, ET80 said:

So this isn't what I was expecting. Your move here? You got the numbers?

On 2/18/2024 at 9:01 PM, TOUCAN said:

Well, I can say I didn’t expect this stuff to be coming out in these sessions but I’m here for the chaos. (Un)fortunately I’m pretty boring soooo.

On 2/18/2024 at 9:02 PM, TOUCAN said:

Also, in regards to my nomination, I asked to be put up. I was confident in Mac, and I wasn’t about to have Daboyle go up and get risked.

On 2/18/2024 at 9:03 PM, ET80 said:

It's club ET here - sometimes you're Katt Williams, sometimes you're Steve Harvey. 

On 2/18/2024 at 9:06 PM, TOUCAN said:

I am going to get aggregated so hard it’s going to be glorious 

On 2/18/2024 at 9:08 PM, ET80 said:

katt-williams-sips-tea.gif

On 3/3/2024 at 2:34 PM, ET80 said:

Hi! That's not a question moreso than a statement.

On 3/3/2024 at 2:36 PM, TOUCAN said:

Ello Govna

On 3/3/2024 at 2:37 PM, ET80 said:

So it seems like a lotta drama? Why is Whicker flipping out on Boyle?

On 3/3/2024 at 2:40 PM, TOUCAN said:

Because Whicker thinks that Daboyle voted for Mac to stay instead of Shady, and that's not the case. Whicker being emotional again for some reason. I don't get it.

On 3/3/2024 at 2:42 PM, ET80 said:

Yeah!

I mean... Did Daboyle vote that direction? No, right?

On 3/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, TOUCAN said:

Nope. I know the votes for Mac. It was me, Touch, Naz, and Skywind. I originally was just gonna roll with it. The only reason I almost switched to evict Mac was because I respect Scoundrel too much. I was asked by one of those guys to get Dabs vote for Mac and it didn’t pan out.

On 3/3/2024 at 2:49 PM, ET80 said:

Ah, got it - yet Whicker isn't really pinning for these guys? That's a bit... odd? 

On 3/3/2024 at 5:25 PM, TOUCAN said:

I think Whicker is a target sooner than later for me. Especially if he keeps going after my boy.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:13 AM, ET80 said:

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this. What spurned this?

On 3/10/2024 at 1:45 PM, ET80 said:

Guess you have an idea on who to save post veto, right?

On 3/13/2024 at 3:55 PM, TOUCAN said:

If Daboyle leaves this week, I will have lost my top 3 allies in back to back to back weeks. I'm gonna be pissed.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:06 AM, ET80 said:

Nut cutting time, what's your play? Stump the house for your guy or leave it to fate?

On 3/14/2024 at 8:26 AM, TOUCAN said:

I think if I lose Dabs I'm just gonna go scorched earth and keep things interesting.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:40 AM, ET80 said:

On one hand, Dabs has been a great interview.

On the other hand, scorched earth.

Decisions to be made, fat to chew and many interesting people doing many interesting things.

Part 2 incoming!

4 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Oh now he's about keeping promises.

@ET80 post up.

Leggo! 2!

On 3/14/2024 at 9:49 AM, TOUCAN said:

Lord knows I haven't spoken with Ted in a couple of weeks after the Mac eviction. That's by design. I want Ted out because I think right now he's winning.

On 3/16/2024 at 4:30 PM, ET80 said:

It could be me, but it seems like you have a pretty good hold of the house right now...

On 3/17/2024 at 7:20 AM, TOUCAN said:

I don’t think anyone sees me as a threat. 

On 3/17/2024 at 8:56 AM, ET80 said:

... which is why I say what I said. Spiders aren't perceived as a threat until it's too late to perceive a threat.

What all did you do to eject Naz?

On 3/18/2024 at 8:51 AM, TOUCAN said:

I didn't do anything to Naz at all. We've never spoken, so thats all on him.

On 3/18/2024 at 9:42 AM, ET80 said:

So no backstage political manuvers? The vote was 4-2 with no convincing from you or Daboyle?

On 3/18/2024 at 10:16 AM, TOUCAN said:

From maybe Daboyle, but I didnt even know where to turn

On 3/28/2024 at 12:31 PM, ET80 said:

Heyo! Checking in with the house, what's up?

On 3/28/2024 at 12:35 PM, TOUCAN said:

No idea, but, I think when I lose this competition I'm going to throw Whicker under the bus in an attempt to make things fun and get the people talking.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:11 PM, ET80 said:

This should be a blast for all. Why Whicker, other than the obvious response?

On 3/28/2024 at 1:13 PM, TOUCAN said:

He's on the block with me and would be the easiest to crack.

On 3/30/2024 at 6:01 PM, ET80 said:

That's gotta be a relief not being on the block. What you do to get that favor?

On 3/30/2024 at 6:38 PM, TOUCAN said:

Image result for I Didn't Do Shit GIF

Also not having to shake things up now. I am firmly believing that Whicker is staying. 

On 4/4/2024 at 3:35 PM, ET80 said:

You nailed it and it looks like the last HoH worked heavily in your favor. How you feeling?

On 4/4/2024 at 3:59 PM, TOUCAN said:

This is easily the best spot I’ve been in all year. I don’t feel like I’m a target at all (probably loud wrong). Everyone else is cannibalizing.

On 4/4/2024 at 4:51 PM, ET80 said:

You are definitely in an enviable position. How do you proceed from here?

On 4/4/2024 at 7:05 PM, TOUCAN said:

I opted for advantage in HOH for next week, and only Skywind is ahead of me. I’ve got an alliance with Daboyle obvs and Whicker and I are on the same page.  Hopefully Dwight goes next, then I want to line up and take my shot at Touch

On 4/9/2024 at 3:49 PM, TOUCAN said:

I have hopes, ET. Let me tell ya.

On 4/9/2024 at 3:54 PM, ET80 said:

Tell me, tell me!

On 4/9/2024 at 5:22 PM, TOUCAN said:

I don’t have a working alliance with Skywind, but I don’t think he’s going to put me up as the target either. I’m probably wrong. I don’t think anyone expects I can win, and they’re probably right.

But if we can Force Touch to be evicted this week, Skywind won’t be able to play next week, and thus we will hopefully be able to evict him the following week.

I think both Whicker and Daboyle would take me to F2

On 4/9/2024 at 5:52 PM, ET80 said:

Oh so this could work out swimmingly for you. Do you let it play out or make some talks to get there?

On 4/9/2024 at 6:12 PM, TOUCAN said:

No I’ve gotten this far with not a ton of effort.

On 4/9/2024 at 8:36 PM, ET80 said:

Why rock the boat when it's been smooth sailing, I guess. Best of luck!

On 4/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, TOUCAN said:

Regardless of whether I get exited this week or not, Whicker will not be getting my vote regardless of who it is against.

On 4/15/2024 at 11:20 AM, ET80 said:

Like that, eh? This is the inevitable rock and hard place this game takes us to. 

Good luck. I know you're not happy with any result here.

On 4/15/2024 at 4:29 PM, TOUCAN said:

I’m not going to win this game, and in my mind Whicker screwed things up so I’m taking a flamethrower to this mfin game

On 4/15/2024 at 5:27 PM, ET80 said:

I've heard this before...

So now... you have a reason. 

Go on now. Be a dragon.

7 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Before I get evicted, I want this to be seen.

I don't want to vote for Touch, or Whicker. I think one is manipulative, and the other is a snake. They can decipher that the way they want to. One tried to get me to pull some backward plan to get me in the MacReady vote and said that I should come out looking clean from it to Ted and Shady. I don't believe that for a second, I would have been stuck holding the bag. So I voted Mac anyway, but the vote flip didn't fully manifest.

I should've been on the "get touch out" bandwagon earlier, because if his mafia game is indicative of this game, I should have known the closer he gets to the end, the more dangerous he becomes. Probably should've sniffed out Whicker and him working together too because Whicker, randomly a few weeks ago had approached me about basically a ceasefire where if one of us won HOH (I hadn't and still haven't won anything. This game sucks, and I hate RNG games. that neither of us would put the other up. Him and Touch already had something in mind. I should've smelled it.

When I say this game sucks, its not me saying that the construction of this game sucks, Malf is my guy, and he did a damn fine job hosting. Its that it sucks because I hold myself to the standard of honesty, and I expect the same of others but thats my character flaw.

After the game is over, I'll forget about it, and next time a forum game or mafia comes around, I will be weary of my treatment but, I won't care. Its just a game. lol.

Its been fun. But I don't like how it ended. I would have had substantially more respect at Daboyle and I being on the block if someone would've just spoken up because it's now apparent that no matter if Dabs or I would've won POV that week, the other would be gone so I or he would likely be in this position anyway.

In closing, I'd like to say the following

F--- pictionary for giving me the hardest most vague things it can find. There's no way that competition can be balanced.

F--- Breaking Bad. I am never watching an episode out of pure spite for this game.

F--- RNG games.

F--- me for not working with Ted and Shady longer especially after Mac was evicted.

@Scoundrel is  a legend. @Daboyle the GOAT.

AND TAKE DRAKE MAYE

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Good luck out there. Any changes you'd like to make? Win or lose, everyone's interview is going to be posted.

7 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

Nope. You can even post how wrong I’ve been. I don’t care.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm letting your words do the talking here. You've been a great interview, I genuinely appreciate the chat!

More to come shortly with our final three!