FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

57 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I apologize if any of these questions have been asked already. If they have, just give me a page number to reference. These are for both players.

1. Is there a move in this game that you had an opportunity to make, but ultimately didn't (for whatever reason)? If so, what was it and why did you get cold feet.

2. Can you pinpoint a specific period or moment where you found your game this season that helped propel you into a position to win the game? Or did you enter with a specific strategy and stick to it throughout.

1. The only thing I’d be able to point to would be to remove one of toucan or sky off the block towards the end. It would have put Whicker directly in and quite possibly sent him home. 

I wouldn’t say I had cold feet so much as I had decided to stick to my guns with him. The thought creeped in there at one point but ultimately I decided to stick with the deal I had made with him. 

2. I would point to the vote between shady and Mac. At that point, I would have been #5 or #6 in the alliance. Even though shady didn’t end up going home, it did cause some rifts in the house that I felt got me out of hot water. It also opened up to a better alliance with Whicker. 

2 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I apologize if any of these questions have been asked already. If they have, just give me a page number to reference. These are for both players.

1. Is there a move in this game that you had an opportunity to make, but ultimately didn't (for whatever reason)? If so, what was it and why did you get cold feet.

2. Can you pinpoint a specific period or moment where you found your game this season that helped propel you into a position to win the game? Or did you enter with a specific strategy and stick to it throughout.

1. The only thing that stands out is when I won HOH and didn't go with my gut nominations and instead nominated Daboyle and Toucan as whicker suggested and told me he'd take me to the top 3. I liked having a plan in place for the week after.

2. I think the JBURGE diary reveals that gave away our alliance was helpful. I assumed most players looked at me at the inexperienced one and therefore the least threatening of the bunch, which allowed me to fly under the radar.  

I would like to know:

1. The best move you think you made.

2. The worst move you made.

If you wish, please elaborate on your strategy entering the game this time and how you had to adjust this strategy as the game progressed. You may, if possible, even compare it to past games and how you were able to ultimately expand your game this time to reach the end. 

10 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I would like to know:

If you wish, please elaborate on your strategy entering the game this time and how you had to adjust this strategy as the game progressed. You may, if possible, even compare it to past games and how you were able to ultimately expand your game this time to reach the end. 

1. I would say recognizing that Sky wasn’t in a tight alliance and talking with Whicker to create a final 3 with him. Had this not been done, it’s already been revealed I would have been put up for eviction instead of Toucan. 

2. My worst move would have been waiting so long to create a true alliance. 

I went into the game wanting to be a bit of a loner for a while until I recognized who all I thought would go far. I nearly made the same mistake I’ve made in the past by attaching my cart to the wrong horse (macready) but I was able to rebound with Whicker and then Sky. 

in past games I would get too much into the thick of rivalries in the house, sometimes even being the forefront of it as I went after someone. This painted a big target on my back that stuck around for a bit in those games and ultimately lead to my demise. With this game, I opted for more of a wizard behind the curtain sort of approach. I think this effectively helped me take out who I wanted to without being noticed for it until it was too late. 

12 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I would like to know:

1. Joining an alliance with a bunch of power players. I think JBURGE diary entry reveals helped were actually kind of advantageous because the alliance got eliminated one by one and I was seemingly forgotten.

2. There was an HOH challenge that daboyle won but I threw it. I didn't want to put potential heat on myself that late but I wonder if it would have been better to win that instead. 

I didn't have any real strategy and I don't have previous games to compare it to. My only real goal was outlasting scoundrel.