FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

If @TLO wants to take a risk and announce his noms anytime between now and mondays pitt/buff ending, i will be fine with it.

Of course, theres always a chance that another team overtakes him and his noms wouldnt take effect. If he does put noms out there, they would take effect once he is officially the winner.

otherwise the deadline will be tuesday 9pm ct. 

if tlo doesnt put in noms by tuesday 9pm ct, tlo will himself be nominated along with a random member from team 4 (bc they did the worst in the hoh)

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If @TLO wants to take a risk and announce his noms anytime between now and mondays pitt/buff ending, i will be fine with it.

Of course, theres always a chance that another team overtakes him and his noms wouldnt take effect. If he does put noms out there, they would take effect once he is officially the winner.

if tlo doesnt put in noms by tuesday 9pm ct, tlo will himself be nominated along with a random member from team 4 (bc they did the worst in the hoh)

The MoL really run this joint

Edited by Daboyle

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I ain’t gonna jump the gun yet. Wouldn’t wanna spoil the surprise.

• Like 2