FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Pretty sure I know who I’m nominating, but I’ll give it the night to hear any opposing opinions.

I have it narrowed down to 4.

@TOUCAN, @TLO, @FinneasGage, @mission27, @JBURGE, @TedLavie, @Dwight_Schrute, @Nazgul, @skywindO2, you’re all safe.

I don’t remember who else there is to tag.

@Scoundrel you are safe.

@Shady Slim you are safe.

Hell with it.

@theuntouchable you are safe only because I don’t want to prove you right by taking offense to your hurtful comments.

Hell with it, @Whicker you are safe even though I would have a built in excuse that you are a previous winner whom I have never worked with before.

@bcb1213, I have nominated you for eviction. We’ve never really worked together and when we have I don’t remember it. No offense. Nothing against you.

@gopherwrestler, I like you, but one time you betrayed me really bad. Also I don’t know if you’re into this this year and frick I don’t want to nominate anybody right now but everyone else is allied up with someone and I’m sorry please forgive me.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Pretty sure I know who I’m nominating, but I’ll give it the night to hear any opposing opinions.

I have it narrowed down to 4.

@TOUCAN, @TLO, @FinneasGage, @mission27, @JBURGE, @TedLavie, @Dwight_Schrute, @Nazgul, @skywindO2, you’re all safe.

I don’t remember who else there is to tag.

@Scoundrel you are safe.

@Shady Slim you are safe.

Hell with it.

@theuntouchable you are safe only because I don’t want to prove you right by taking offense to your hurtful comments.

Hell with it, @Whicker you are safe even though I would have a built in excuse that you are a previous winner whom I have never worked with before.

@bcb1213, I have nominated you for eviction. We’ve never really worked together and when we have I don’t remember it. No offense. Nothing against you.

@gopherwrestler, I like you, but one time you betrayed me really bad. Also I don’t know if you’re into this this year and frick I don’t want to nominate anybody right now but everyone else is allied up with someone and I’m sorry please forgive me.

You’re an honorable man my friend 

• Like 1

Its official

@bcb1213 and @gopherwrestler have beem nominated for eviction

But they do have the chance to save themselves.

The two nominees, the hoh, and 3 random players will compete in the power of veto competition

the winner can remove one player from the chopping block, in which case the hoh would need to make a replacement...or leave the noms the same.

if a player is removed, the hoh may not nominate the power of veto holder 

We will select players for the veto comp during halftime

Edited by Malfatron

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!