FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Burge calling me an idiot I’m glad he’s gone and his whole posse better keep riding the lucky train. ******* clown 

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

The other few like daboyle and whicker I think I played BB5 or something with. I am sure they are all idiots but I'll have to talk to them

You took offense to this? lol. I never discounted your win also because I don't think I even played that year

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hmmm let’s see. Easy for me to breakdown despite being an idiot. 

I’ve talked to a nonzero number of this alliance. 
I was never invited to join such alliance despite being allegedly close to some of you. 
I was considered for the first one briefly but not at all for the subsequent “90% of eliminations that the alliance controlled”
Burge outright called me an idiot. 

so therefore it’s easy to conclude that you all didn’t think I was worthy of a teammate spot or a rival spot. Which aligns well with the current theory that you all thought I am an idiot. So I can forgive like Dwight because he doesn’t know me but not you and not especially after I’ve been finishing ahead of all of you consistently in these comps 

Don't hold me responsible for Burge calling you an idiot. 

And if I didn't think you could be a worthy teammate I wouldn't have gone against my old alliance to recreate something with you.

Now if you wanted me to throw your name around as a threat I'm sorry I didn't do that. 

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

You took offense to this? lol. I never discounted your win also because I don't think I even played that year

You’re right and I’m wrong. I’m sorry. 

I’m still glad you’re gone but only because of the game state and how much of a threat you were 

• Like 1

I masterminded the JBurge eviction. I was on the block and didn’t wanna go home so I was messaging like a teenage girl trying to save myself. It worked out, and once that happened I had to make sure I had the votes to actually make sure he went home.

Only I wanted to make it dramatic so I voted for Scoundrel because Big Mother told me to do it, and it was funny to see Shady forced to double down on his decision after a split vote. Makes him a bigger target you know. I was hoping to get away with it, but unfortunately people caught onto my plan and that’s crazy since I made 80% of the above up but thats the story going around. If you want the truth - look at the person supposedly giving you this “inside information” 

14 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I masterminded the JBurge eviction. I was on the block and didn’t wanna go home so I was messaging like a teenage girl trying to save myself. It worked out, and once that happened I had to make sure I had the votes to actually make sure he went home.

Only I wanted to make it dramatic so I voted for Scoundrel because Big Mother told me to do it, and it was funny to see Shady forced to double down on his decision after a split vote. Makes him a bigger target you know. I was hoping to get away with it, but unfortunately people caught onto my plan and that’s crazy since I made 80% of the above up but thats the story going around. If you want the truth - look at the person supposedly giving you this “inside information” 

Big Mother hasn’t spoken to you. Do you want to go first or would you rather see your brother Naz go?