FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

52 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

But first....

@mission27 has not voted again and this is the third voting cycle in a row.

the punishment will increase and possibly put his life in the game in danger.

More on that when i announce the next hoh comp

Missions punishment will be announced now.

@mission27 will not be barred from competing in the next HOH game. However...if mission fails to win the next HOH competition, he will be immediately eliminated from the Big Brother house, which would mean that the next hoh winner will be the first member of the jury house!. Such is the penalty for missing 3 votes in a row, but theres still a fighting chance for mission to stay in.

If this happens, the hoh will nominate two player just as usual (missions elimination would not end the cycle)

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I’ve been reading all of the messages I’ve been getting. Just not responding as I ponder this monumental decision and ruin somebody’s game. Decision will be well before tonight’s deadline.

Feels like the game you ruined the most this week was your own. 

30 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Strong talk from somebody who will be going home next week.

If I stick around, Ted, Whicker or Scoundrel will go home next week.

If I don’t stick around, yeah, Nazgul probably goes.

On 2/29/2024 at 1:49 PM, skywindO2 said:

The greatest being webby drives a bitchin camero while the magnificent mod team goes unpaid. 

Unlike @ET80, I won't reveal my sources but I've received multiple concerning PMs informing me that webby was not completely honest about what he drives.

I5RajDB.png

• Like 2

Okay. I'm not going to drag this out any longer.

I genuinely have sympathy over this eviction, even though I was the one who put both players in the position. Both of you deserve to be here, and I've heard more game talk and promises from multiple people over the last few hours than I have in all the previous time in the game.

My tiebreaker vote will be used to evict MacReady.

You're an awesome player. And I do believe that you would have provided me with some safety. Before the season started I talked to ET and gave him a player ranking of everybody playing. I put Nazgul as dead last because we all know he will never win. You know this as well as you directly told me he would be the one person you'd take to the final 2 over me. He is the last person I want to go further than me. Once Ted got taken down, I realized I didn't want this HoH to serve the purpose of the players around me, and you were the biggest fish left in the game. You don't win without making big moves. So unfortunately you will be joining JBurge on the sidelines reading mock drafts of the Packers drafting Blake Corum in the first round.

@Malfatron@Shady Slim@MacReady

• Like 2