Wild card: Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5)

Louis Friend

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So interesting how this worked out. We go to Dallas and play against McCarthy. 

Stafford comes to Detroit to play you guys! 

NFL is fixed! LOL

I find myself in the unusual situation of rooting for the Packers.  Seeing the Cowboys get beat in the first round would be really good football Karma.  For what it is worth, they have a chance.  Jordan Love has played like a top-shelf QB over the last half of the season.  Sometimes, that is all you need to make a run is QB that in-the-zone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Sucks we would have been the 1 seed if not screwed last week.  That being said, who cares.  Let’s whoop the Rams and send Stafford home. 

Not likely, if The 1 seed was still up for grabs the Niners probably play the starters and win that one. 

Yeesh... Considered going to the game (I live about 10 minutes from Ford Field) but cheapest seats are about $450.

Think I'll just watch at home.

(Probably for the best anyway, doubt my anxiety would handle being in the crowd very well)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeesh... Considered going to the game (I live about 10 minutes from Ford Field) but cheapest seats are about $450.

Think I'll just watch at home.

(Probably for the best anyway, doubt my anxiety would handle being in the crowd very well)

I looked at tickets too and quickly decided against it. 

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I looked at tickets too and quickly decided against it. 

Is it was for even halfway decent seats maybe I'd consider it.... But I'm not spending $500 to go to a game and sit in the nosebleeds.

7 hours ago, Just Want A Title said:

We have all been waiting for a break-out game from Jameson Williams.  With Sam LaPorta likely out, this would be the perfect time for him to finally blow-up.  It seems like they Lions have a a pretty favorable match-up with the secondary of the Rams.

But their pass rush is pretty good so if it is going to Jamo it seems it will need to be short.

Edited by idoubtit

Not going to lie, this is the one match up I didn't want. Our pass rush needs to show up or we are going to get picked apart. If AG doesn't bring some blitzes and sits back in coverage we lose.

I also hope we run it down their throats.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

On the other hand our OL has slowed down some other good pass rushes, especially at home

We will need big games from Ragnow, Glasgow and Jackson.  Aaron Donald is a beast and will not be easy to stop in a playoff game.  Definitely need to get that run game going and take advantage of screens if they are bringing the house. 

• Like 1