Miami vs buff gdt

Malfatron

Just now, El Ramster said:

I’m just happy we made it after 3-6.. Im

here to watch some good football. Here for the ravens failures and hopefully a Niners choke job. The rest is house money. Im

here to watch the world burn. 

I hope you're rooting for the Flacco revenge tour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Y’all gonna wish y’all didn’t roll up on the playoffs with 2 wheels missing! Half of your cheese head eaten! Cowboys about to go off.. Repent your sins sinner! Repent.

Probably cowboys win but its fun to be here

I hope you find peace bro

Much Love!

I can’t forget! Here for the Flacco experience. I’m coming 18 Td 1 Int playoff run. Hey siri play Key Glock let’s go on full volume, but not too high don’t wanna wake up my parents, but just enough so I can feel the treble! I wanna feel like a trapper in Memphis. 

1 minute ago, Nzd07 said:

Allergy sufferers as well. I couldn't live in a hot, humid climate.

Definitely a reprieve from that, but as if cooler climates being indoors all the time isn't also just dusty as heck somehow.  And Summer is a nightmare for allergy people with crops getting done.

But i'd simply die from the heat.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The lack of bugs (particularly mosquitoes) was also a great part of living in a desert.

This is a nexus of multiple compromises that i'm not sure i could do.  No mosquitos is a +.  But arid desert heart is a fatal issue.

Just have to live with the fact that like 4 months of the year, there will be 'squitors.  And live in a city so they can't get me.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Probably cowboys win but its fun to be here

I hope you find peace bro

Much Love!

I am beyond peace. Nothing can hurt me. Nothing can break me. I’m like Bane when he was sent down the hole. 

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is the worst throw like, how do you make this throw. This was dumber than any JA throw all year.

I just genuinely cannot even figure out what on earth he was seeing there that made him think that was a good idea.

It's like...a terrible read, and then a completely useless duck of a throw to entirely the wrong spot.  Even if you're going to Josh Allen the ball in there, at least do it with some oomph and to a spot that gives them a shot.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Definitely a reprieve from that, but as if cooler climates being indoors all the time isn't also just dusty as heck somehow.  And Summer is a nightmare for allergy people with crops getting done.

But i'd simply die from the heat.

This is a nexus of multiple compromises that i'm not sure i could do.  No mosquitos is a +.  But arid desert heart is a fatal issue.

Just have to live with the fact that like 4 months of the year, there will be 'squitors.  And live in a city so they can't get me.

I live in Florida again, so it's more like 10-11 months of mosquitoes a year.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You kill lions and eagles

We got cowboys and niners

Ngl, we doing the heavy lifting here

Okay, fine, deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

You need to rewatch the movie. They literally ripped banes face apart down there. I’m sure your lil gold fish memory isn’t that bad. 

Batman got thrown into the hole and his back broke and he made it out

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I live in Florida again, so it's more like 10-11 months of mosquitoes a year.

Okay, fine, deal.

That is entirely too many months of mosquitos per year.

Although a weird thing i've learned...is that somehow, the further North you go and the fewer months of mosquitos...the more "bird sized" and vicious the mosquitos seem to get.

Edited by Tugboat

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I just genuinely cannot even figure out what on earth he was seeing there that made him think that was a good idea.

It's like...a terrible read, and then a completely useless duck of a throw to entirely the wrong spot.  Even if you're going to Josh Allen the ball in there, at least do it with some oomph and to a spot that gives them a shot.

Only thing I can come up with is he read C-2, predetermined his throw, and assumed Rapp would stay inside.

• Like 1