Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

1 minute ago, chumpy said:

Again, Dak should have run the ball in himself but he was too scared again

Funny but you’re consistent with your hate.  
and Yes interception 1 33 Dak 33 Cook 33 d.  The pick six was all Dak all day long doing what he does when behind a lot trying to force ball down field   Especially when he sees the D has zero chance of getting stops

the O is still trying but the D is totally clueless

Belichick isn't going to come here - he isn't going to want to deal with Jerry's ego, and vice versa. 

Please stop going for retreads. No coach has ever won a Super Bowl with a different franchise and it's highly unlikely it'll happen anytime soon - and definitely not here.

Just now, quiller said:

Funny but you’re consistent with your hate.  
and Yes interception 1 33 Dak 33 Cook 33 d.  The pick six was all Dak all day long doing what he does when behind a lot trying to force ball down field   Especially when he sees the D has zero chance of getting stops

the O is still trying but the D is totally clueless

I call it like I see it.  Maybe you should try to be honest about the game as well. 

Just now, D82 said:

Belichick isn't going to come here - he isn't going to want to deal with Jerry's ego, and vice versa. 

Please stop going for retreads. No coach has ever won a Super Bowl with a different franchise and it's highly unlikely it'll happen anytime soon - and definitely not here.

Belichick wants the wins record, of course he’d have interest in a team that’s 36-15 in the last three years

The Joneses will pay no heed to your second point

1 minute ago, chumpy said:

He’s been playing scared all game. Afraid to take a hit and can’t read the defense

LOL, OK. He's played like sh1t. But he hasn't been afraid to get hit. He ran to the opposite sideline a few plays earlier for a 1st down. He deserves to be criticized, but not for that. Get a grip on what you're watching man.

Defense is playing as bad as Dak is.

I’m definitely on the BB bandwagon.  Think about it… we’ve seen him win with great defensive teams and average offense, we’ve seen him win with great offensive teams and average defense.  We’ve seen him win on the road against better teams.  He always finds the other teams’ weakness.  

we just don’t want him involved in drafting players.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Fire Quinn.  Whose with me?

Fire pretty much everyone, starting with Jerry and Stephen. Give Will McClay full control of the team.

Clear out the coaching staff and bring in some younger blood with fresh ideas and who know how to interact with today's players.

All of this is a pipe dream because Jerry's ego is too big for him to step aside. But if he wants to see the Boys win a championship before he kicks the bucket, he should do the right thing.

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

LOL, OK. He's played like sh1t. But he hasn't been afraid to get hit. He ran to the opposite sideline a few plays earlier for a 1st down. He deserves to be criticized, but not for that. Get a grip on what you're watching man.

Dude they’re defending a 40 yard field all game. Get a ******* grip

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheStarStillShines said:

Fire pretty much everyone, starting with Jerry and Stephen. Give Will McClay full control of the team.

Clear out the coaching staff and bring in some younger blood with fresh ideas and who know how to interact with today's players.

All of this is a pipe dream because Jerry's ego is too big for him to step aside. But if he wants to see the Boys win a championship before he kicks the bucket, he should do the right thing.

I say blow it up.

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

I’m sorry.  I forgot that you love Dak and will defend his ineptitude to the end.  I have criticized many people today.  The defense has played like totaL horse crap. It’s embarrassing of how bad that they are. However, Dak has been pathetic. Just darn awful.  I know you will cry when you read this but it’s time to put your man pants on.