Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Lol no we’re not. We either win the WC or lose in the Divisional. I just cut the game back on and see the Dallas defense gave up 48 POINTS at home. The offense dropped 32. 

Dan Quinn is getting run outta town and this defense needs a complete overhaul. 

I don't think it necessarily needs to be overhauled. But it certainly needs more run stuffers and bigger LBer's.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Lol no we’re not. We either win the WC or lose in the Divisional. I just cut the game back on and see the Dallas defense gave up 48 POINTS at home. The offense dropped 32. 

Dan Quinn is getting run outta town and this defense needs a complete overhaul. 

Technically D gave up 41 but who’s counting or care.   The D did nothing and in fact the opposite to help the team win and Dak did not have a perfect game and in fact had TWO huge bad plays that also really negatively effected the game

Just now, WizardHawk said:

What a ****ty way to spend an afternoon. I should have walked away at halftime, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

Not saying burn it to the ground, but there's nothing that shouldn't be on the table. 

Coaching staff overhaul coming.  What to do with Dak?  I can't justify an extension.  It may be in the best interest of all to move on.

I think BB could do wonders with our defense.  We’ve got good corners and pass rushers.  Those are his trademarks for his defenses.  We definitely need some LB help.  Right now, our defense is totally dependent on forcing turnovers.  BB is all about scheme, fundamentals and focusing on 1 job at every position.  I’d love to see what he could do with this team.

Just now, The_Slamman said:

I think BB could do wonders with our defense.  We’ve got good corners and pass rushers.  Those are his trademarks for his defenses.  We definitely need some LB help.  Right now, our defense is totally dependent on forcing turnovers.  BB is all about scheme, fundamentals and focusing on 1 job at every position.  I’d love to see what he could do with this team.

Same thing he's done with New England the last three seasons. 

6 minutes ago, quiller said:

Technically D gave up 41 but who’s counting or care.   The D did nothing and in fact the opposite to help the team win and Dak did not have a perfect game and in fact had TWO huge bad plays that also really negatively effected the game

Okay, so the defense gave up 41 points. That’s unacceptable. They gave up TD after TD and got abused by the run. Again.

Dan Quinn GTFO please…

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Same thing he's done with New England the last three seasons. 

You mean going to the playoffs with a rookie qb?  I like where you are going with this.  It’s nice to see that you are finally ready to move on from Dak as well.  I knew you’d get there (took a little longer than most but you still got there).

6 minutes ago, Northland said:

Yeah but didn't you see the fight in the offense?  What game were you watching? SARCASM

The offense was bad, but at the end they still got 32 points. Take away 7 points due to Dak’s INT and the defense gave up 41 points. 

6 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Dak had zero (!!!) passing yards in the first quarter and threw a pick-six in the second

Dak was certainly terrible, but he turned it around a bit. What did the defense do to stop the bleeding? They got steamrolled by Aaron Jones