NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, Superduperman said:

You know who else is prone to 2-3 turnover games?

Sure. They said when he was in the playoffs too. Except one elevates the play while the other shrinks. I’m not hating on Goff. Great for him. Just saying we all knew what we’ve had with him. You just don’t magically purge that out the guy. You get him tap dancing he’ll start making love out of nothing at all! But every now and then I get a lil bit lonely! So I have to play some careless whispers.. If that’s not it then, I’m looking for a hero! A hero wears 9. 

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Yea that'll be interesting. Our PR Raymond got injured so we will see what kind of production in punt returns.

That injury to Sam Lapuertanegra looked horrendous and scary. Thank goodness it wasn’t bad. But that’s a huge piece and a safety blanket. Who’s the back up? 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Sure. They said when he was in the playoffs too. Except one elevates the play while the other shrinks. I’m not hating on Goff. Great for him. Just saying we all knew what we’ve had with him. You just don’t magically purge that out the guy. You get him tap dancing he’ll start making love out of nothing at all! But every now and then I get a lil bit lonely! So I have to play some careless whispers.. If that’s not it then, I’m looking for a hero! A hero wears 9. 

Stafford has a hell of a lot longer history of shrinking than Goff does bro

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Stafford has a hell of a lot longer history of shrinking than Goff does bro

4-0 is nasty brother.. Not only that, but freaking Nick Mullins just tore y’all up. Nick Mullins! I repeat Nick big musty just tore yall

up. Come on big dawg. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

4-0 is nasty brother.. Not only that, but freaking Nick Mullins just tore y’all up. Nick Mullins! I repeat Nick big musty just tore yall

up. Come on big dawg. 

Did Mullens get a win? Did I miss that? Oh wait the Lions picked him off 6 times

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

Did Mullens get a win? Did I miss that? Oh wait the Lions picked him off 6 times

Damm.. Alexa play Eminem, Superman. 

400’yards is simply unheard of. Win or

not with all your starters out there. That’s alarming… That’s Haram brother. 

Just now, General Tso said:

No one that good..

That sucks. Really want det healthy. Loving branch as well. Kids a stud. Best of luck det it’s that inner child in me. I love y’all.. Win or lose it’s just so much excitement… 30 years! Got damm. That’s a long time. I just wanna see daddy Staff walk in there and bend y’all backwards. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1pTInoROdI/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

Pull that sword out of Ford fields my King Arthur! 

31 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Damm.. Alexa play Eminem, Superman. 

400’yards is simply unheard of. Win or

not with all your starters out there. That’s alarming… That’s Haram brother. 

We also kept Dallas to 20 points in Dallas, so we'll see.

3 minutes ago, General Tso said:

We also kept Dallas to 20 points in Dallas, so we'll see.

I mean mia beat dallas and they can’t beat anyone rn. I get what you mean. You guys going to the game? They said it’s the most expensive playoff ticket this go around.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

I mean mia beat dallas and they can’t beat anyone rn. I get what you mean. You guys going to the game? They said it’s the most expensive playoff ticket this go around.

Kinda pricey for me

But to be honest, if we ever host a NFC Championship, I'd probably go.

• Like 1