NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

10 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

How are you lads feeling this morning?  I woke up still happy about the result and with no hangover since I didn’t drink yesterday. Doubt many of you can say the same. 

I had a beer at the game but only one. I'm in a pretty good mood this morning. Gonna go home after work and start a big fire in my living room (in the fireplace, not like, in the middle of the floor) and see who's coming to get whooped at Ford Field next week

Edited by Superduperman
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

How are you lads feeling this morning?  I woke up still happy about the result and with no hangover since I didn’t drink yesterday. Doubt many of you can say the same. 

I couldn’t sleep, too jacked up. So many emotions. Might nap today before the Pitt/Buff. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

I had a beer at the game but only one. I'm in a pretty good mood this morning. Gonna go home after work and start a big fire in my living room (in the fireplace, not like, in the middle of the floor) and see who's coming to get whooped at Ford Field next week

Got to shake out those Detroit perceptions 🤣

16 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Still baffled by McVay punting at the end

I knew once he did that the game was over. Detroit wasn’t giving the ball back. 

I was shocked Dan Campbell accepted the holding penalty that backed them up by gave them another down. It worked out though. 😬

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JonStark said:

Gotta disagree with this. Some bad calls on both sides, and even if we got one or two more, we had our chances to win it. I didn't feel like any of the injuries were dirty either, just unfortunate football plays. Lions were the better team tonight and deserved it, but we had a hell of a season from where we were supposed to be. Gotta give our boys a ton of credit. 

Nothing the Lions did really was "dirty" other than the Kerby hit on Higbee. And what bothered me the most of that play was less about the hit and more him flexing when he just tore the ACL of a defenseless player. 

17 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Nothing the Lions did really was "dirty" other than the Kerby hit on Higbee. And what bothered me the most of that play was less about the hit and more him flexing when he just tore the ACL of a defenseless player. 

I don’t think he was “flexing” in the sense of saying it was a great hit. I think he was explaining to Stafford why he hit like that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superduperman said:

🤬

I know I didn't appear much in this thread but I was busy being at the game, spending 90 mins in a parking garage after the game, and getting home and to bed so I could make it to work today

I forgot about a bunch of people, you, @LeotheLion and @theuntouchable included. I edited that post about 40 times and just started mentioning Packers fans

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 3