Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

23 minutes ago, Leader said:

You think DT would sign for that?

I assume there will be a handful that are technically available.  Most will just extend with their current team.  For any that don't, getting one of them to sign with GB is easier said than done.  There would be plenty of competition.

• Like 1

There is no problem with paying aj dillon to be the third down back and drafting a player with high tier athleticism to eventually replace jonesie.

Kylin hill was on track to be a stud before that brutal injury

Dillon seems like a good dude and he definitely was turning it on toward the end of the season before he got hurt. BUT, how much less than Henry is he going to make on his next contract? Due to age, their contracts might not be terribly dissimilar. It sounds nuts, but I wonder if it might be the case.

I just feel Henry would be about a perfect signing for this team. 

However, I'd probably rather spend that money on a ln elite IOL in FA if one is available.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Dillon seems like a good dude and he definitely was turning it on toward the end of the season before he got hurt. BUT, how much less than Henry is he going to make on his next contract? Due to age, their contracts might not be terribly dissimilar. It sounds nuts, but I wonder if it might be the case.

However, I'd probably rather spend that money on a ln elite IOL in FA if one is available.

Ya if you are talking another 3 mill a year u have to tilt towards henry

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Henry will likely get at least what Dalvin Cook got from the Jets. Dillon is a veteran minimum with some bonuses built in to make it look better type of contract. Dillon is playing for cheap in 2024 whether it's in GB or elsewhere. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...