Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

2 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Gravy for dessert? Is it chicken gravy or Turkey gravy? Either way, don’t think I’d be a fan.  Can we have pecan pie instead? :)

Hell no,  eat your damn perch and like it (laughing) I'am having fresh caught Perch tomorrow night, pecan Pie does sound nice for desert though, a dollop of whip cream, yum, yum

this game is a huge stage for all our rookies and youngsters, my hope is that Matt has kept all these kids hungry, focused, and loose, if so, I like our chances, think the Cowboys hype at times is over the top.

I actually never bought into the thinking that any team has nothing to play for, and house money is just a betting cliche, but thats jmo on that lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turf toe said:

Hell no,  eat your damn perch and like it (laughing) I'am having fresh caught Perch tomorrow night, pecan Pie does sound nice for desert though, a dollop of whip cream, yum, yum

this game is a huge stage for all our rookies and youngsters, my hope is that Matt has kept all these kids hungry, focused, and loose, if so, I like our chances, think the Cowboys hype at times is over the top.

I actually never bought into the thinking that any team has nothing to play for, and house money is just a betting cliche, but thats jmo on that lol.

Fresh caught perch? Sheet - you guys already drilling holes and dangling lines or are the ponds not quite frozen over yet? :)

37 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Whoever had the most fair catches inside the 10 resulting in a start at the 25 should get kicked out of the NFL, along with their ST coach. 

If you want to remove the kickoff, remove the kickoff. This new rule nonsensical.

why? it allows the returning to see the kick coverage, determine has chance, and make a better decision then just letting it hit prior to the GL hoping it makes it in for a TB.

1 minute ago, MaddHatter said:

Fresh caught perch? Sheet - you guys already drilling holes and dangling lines or are the ponds not quite frozen over yet? :)

starting to freeze now, my Nephew caught these about a week ago on little bay de noc here in the U.P.  been to warm,  if this cold keeps up should be able to ice fish soon though, fresh perch deep fried is my fav.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Gilmore dislocated his shoulder last week and is likely going to play Sunday. If Ja doesn't play with a "rolled ankle" then the fix is in haha. 

lot easier to run with a dislocated shoulder than a sprained ankle

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

lot easier to run with a dislocated shoulder than a sprained ankle

He's not missing the game. He doesn't need practice anyways. Sit him out tomorrow as well, put a little ice on it and get him out there on Sunday. 

20 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

seems unlikely he would play

Nah this is hilarious. Badly need Ja this week and dude gets hurt during practice because of course. I think he ends up playing, but now there's doubt in how effective he'll be out there if his movement is limited

27 minutes ago, turf toe said:

why? it allows the returning to see the kick coverage, determine has chance, and make a better decision then just letting it hit prior to the GL hoping it makes it in for a TB.

Exactly. Quit making it an offensive game, **** that. Let the D dictate anything.

Don't be a *****, have your blockers block and run the damn ball.

Why not have a fair caught punt advanced to the 50? 

Edited by HighCalebR

30 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

We've definitely had people on ice since thanksgiving around me here in SD.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Exactly. Quit making it an offensive game, **** that. Let the D dictate anything.

Don't be a *****, have your blockers block and run the damn ball.

yep let Nixon at least have a opportunity to make a difference, if the blocking is good he has the ability for a big return, great open field runner, jmo

Just now, turf toe said:

yep let Nixon at least have a opportunity to make a difference, if the blocking is good he has the ability for a big return, great open field runner, jmo

Don't fair catch not in the end zone. That's bad football.