2024 Eagles mock draft's and discussion

Yes DeJean will be a CB/CGJ
Yes I took a Georgia Bulldog 
Yes I believe Smitty plays Slot, ala the Lamb/Cooper role under Kellen Moore
Yes I took 3 Basketball players on offense. 
Yes We have a 2025 1st

Thoughts

27.NFL-team-logo Cooper DeJeanS Iowa
trade-icon
53.NFL-team-logo Edgerrin CooperLB Texas A&M
64.NFL-team-logo Javon BullardS Georgia
trade-icon
95.NFL-team-logo Johnny WilsonWR Florida State
trade-icon
99.NFL-team-logo Braelon AllenRB Wisconsin
trade-icon
120.NFL-team-logo Jalyx HuntEDGE Houston Christian
125.NFL-team-logo Theo JohnsonTE Penn State
trade-icon
169.NFL-team-logo Dylan McMahonOG NC State
trade-icon
220.NFL-team-logoLogan LeeDT Iowa
trade-icon

2025 TB 1st

48 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:
Yes DeJean will be a CB/CGJ
Yes I took a Georgia Bulldog 
Yes I believe Smitty plays Slot, ala the Lamb/Cooper role under Kellen Moore
Yes I took 3 Basketball players on offense. 
Yes We have a 2025 1st

Thoughts

27.NFL-team-logo Cooper DeJeanS Iowa
trade-icon
53.NFL-team-logo Edgerrin CooperLB Texas A&M
64.NFL-team-logo Javon BullardS Georgia
trade-icon
95.NFL-team-logo Johnny WilsonWR Florida State
trade-icon
99.NFL-team-logo Braelon AllenRB Wisconsin
trade-icon
120.NFL-team-logo Jalyx HuntEDGE Houston Christian
125.NFL-team-logo Theo JohnsonTE Penn State
trade-icon
169.NFL-team-logo Dylan McMahonOG NC State
trade-icon
220.NFL-team-logoLogan LeeDT Iowa
trade-icon

2025 TB 1st

Tampa has the 26th pick don't they? How'd you get their first?

A bit rich for Bullard and Braelon Allen IMO but not bad players. Don't think DeJean will be on the board at 27, but this is a good haul none the less.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Tampa has the 26th pick don't they? How'd you get their first?

A bit rich for Bullard and Braelon Allen IMO but not bad players. Don't think DeJean will be on the board at 27, but this is a good haul none the less.

That was the trade up price to #22, saw it said Hell yeah! Not my Simulator. Traded back to 27 with some other team 1 pick? Saw Cooper stll there ...🤷‍♂️

Didn't think Bullard would make #95 and Howie loves his Bulldogs. 

Just now, CasperX22 said:

It's like a tease.  I'm fully mentally prepared for the Eagles to trade up.

Hoping we get some early move ups for the Quarterbacks prior to the draft, start plummeting those costs early.

Those top 13 teams/spots going QB crazy will make me happy. Like if Penix goes there to make it 5 it helps us out a lot.

10 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

It's like a tease.  I'm fully mentally prepared for the Eagles to trade up.

I think moving up is the most likely outcome for the Eagles. I think we all go to bed on Thursday night with a new corner on the team. Mitchell, Arnold, or DeJean will be an Eagle.

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think moving up is the most likely outcome for the Eagles. I think we all go to bed on Thursday night with a new corner on the team. Mitchell, Arnold, or DeJean will be an Eagle.

I fully expect it to be for Fautanu.  If not for him it will be Fuaga or Latham.  I'll be happy to be pleasantly surprised though.  Maybe Verse or Latu with Smith and Huff being the only 2 edge guys under contract beyond this season.

30 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I fully expect it to be for Fautanu.  If not for him it will be Fuaga or Latham.  I'll be happy to be pleasantly surprised though.  Maybe Verse or Latu with Smith and Huff being the only 2 edge guys under contract beyond this season.

If it's not one of the corners it'll be one of the OL you listed. EDGE makes a ton of sense too. I think it'll definitely be one of those three positions. Might not be saying much but I'd put good money on that bet. CB, OT, EDGE.

41 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I think I hate the idea of trading up for Latham more than taking graham Barton in the first

Dude is no better than OT6

47 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

They are going to draft Fautanu and he will be a bust 

Play around Mocks...

This one is a highly doubtful one as soo many players fell...But if it went like this I'd be ecstatic Minus Wilson unless he converts to TE. Both 1st and 3rd round trades were offered, had to revise to be a lil more realistic and the 2nd one I did as I seen JPJ fall. Didn't think it was too expensive. 

TRADE-CRAZY

15 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Play around Mocks...

This one is a highly doubtful one as soo many players fell...But if it went like this I'd be ecstatic Minus Wilson unless he converts to TE. Both 1st and 3rd round trades were offered, had to revise to be a lil more realistic and the 2nd one I did as I seen JPJ fall. Didn't think it was too expensive. 

TRADE-CRAZY

The only gripe I have, 0% chance we take Kinchens. He's a tweener and doesn't really have the athletic profile to work in the NFL.