2024 Titans HC Coaching Search

KingTitan

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If you think Slowik is great and Caleb Williams will be a star. Sure. I’m not nearly as committed to Levis as you guys.

I’d rather build the core for a year and see what we have in Levis, but I’m not forcing him upon a coach.

I tend to agree that if you feel a QB is going to be a franchise QB for you, go and get him. Then, I see what happened with Bryce Young/Carolina and where we currently are as a franchise and it makes me very weary of making a move this offseason.

This may be an overreaction to one game but we should cancel any planned interview with Dan Quinn asap. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a unit this disorganized and unprepared in a playoff game as Dallas is right now. LaFleur has completely pantsed him at comical levels this game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't think any of us liked the idea of Dan Quinn. 

But if the Titans hired this man. I think we should just shut this forum down and we all become fans of other teams. 

i felt this exact way *before* today. i don't even know how i'd describe it now lmao

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i felt this exact way *before* today. i don't even know how i'd describe it now lmao

We all just shake hands and walk off like we graduated high school never to see each other again. Lol. 

Edited by KingTitan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

My hope with the new coach is that it opens up what type of WR we get. 

Every single one the Packers WR were guys I liked. 

That’s because they love speed guys that can stretch the field vertically or get jiggy with it in space. We have 1 guy on this team that’s not a possession WR. 1 & he either can’t stay healthy or is a healthy scratch. 

48 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If Vrabel was great then Mike McCarthry is HOF by media standards. 3 seasons of back to back to back 12 win seasons. 
"Cowboys would be stupid to fire him!" 

Jerry jones fired a coach that won 2 SB’s come again 😆🤣. He’s on record saying I ain’t got long living I want another SB while I’m here to see it 

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ben Johnson should be the #1 target although for some reason all I’m seeing is he’s a lock for Washington. Not sure of the connection there.

Ability to pick a top QB, with cap space. Decent offense in place already. Great draft picks. A very highly thought of GM. 
I can't find any personal connection with him and Peters.

I know I was a staunch supporter of Vrabel and still think he's a great HC. I also think that Tim Kelly is a decent-to-good OC.

All that said and after watching the playoffs so far, we truly only won games "one way" under Vrabel. Every win was a close, grind it out affair because of how he wanted to play every. single. game.

There was a method to the madness until it was no longer possible, but we just kept trying the same sh** every Sunday. Vrabel wants a slow, plodding football team, and I'm excited at the possibility to bring in a younger offensive mind who (hopefully) prioritizes getting great athletes on the field and the ball in their hands.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Well will we wait one more week to interview Johnson and Slowik, or will we get impatient and pull the trigger on somebody we already interviewed 

hopefully we talk to both soon