Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's so much wrong with this post it's pretty incredible 

I just think Josh Allen is overrated b/c he relies too heavily on his legs and if he wasn't mobile then we'd never hear about anyone talking about him as a franchise QB b/c he wouldn't be able to cover up for all his flaws. 

15 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I just think Josh Allen is overrated b/c he relies too heavily on his legs and if he wasn't mobile then we'd never hear about anyone talking about him as a franchise QB b/c he wouldn't be able to cover up for all his flaws. 

But you'd try to injure him intentionally to get him out of the game. Cool 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

But you'd try to injure him intentionally to get him out of the game. Cool 

I meant if Josh Allen decides to make like a RB then treat him like a RB when he's out of the pocket by hitting him as hard as you can and see what comes of it. Defenders are taught to hit hard for a reason so the offensive player gets wounded and if he's injured by a clean hit then so be it.

The Eagles have looked totally beaten down for most of the 2nd half. GM was packing up his gear with 8+ minutes left down 16, and the owner has had the same PO'd stare for a good hour now 

Edited by adamq

12 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The fallout from this Eagles L is going to so sweet. Honestly not sure if Nick Siriani survives. 

Funny-3.gifI think

I think he's safe.

Tough year but he'll have to make better choices @ OC & DC moving forward. 

13 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The fallout from this Eagles L is going to so sweet. Honestly not sure if Nick Siriani survives. 

Funny-3.gif

I was hoping the Eagles would some how manage to make the NFC title game and have the Niners beat them down to a pulp should the Niners advance past the Packers.

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

I meant if Josh Allen decides to make like a RB then treat him like a RB when he's out of the pocket by hitting him as hard as you can and see what comes of it. Defenders are taught to hit hard for a reason so the offensive player gets wounded and if he's injured by a clean hit then so be it.

That's not how the game is supposed to be played. Inflicting pain, going for huge hits to force fumbles, sure, but intentionally going for someones knees with the intent to injure is BS. I'd rather just lose clean than win dirty/cheating

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I was hoping the Eagles would some how manage to make the NFC title game and have the Niners beat them down to a pulp should the Niners advance past the Packers.

This is better because of the looming fallout that will dominate media waves. 

1 competitive game out of 6, boring slate

But a pretty significant one - Browns, Dolphins, Cowboys, Rams & Eagles all looked like legit teams at one point or another and all are out of the playoffs already 

Steelers never looked legit, idk how they seemingly make the playoffs every year, and they seem to be fodder whenever they make it too 

10 minutes ago, adamq said:

That's not how the game is supposed to be played. Inflicting pain, going for huge hits to force fumbles, sure, but intentionally going for someones knees with the intent to injure is BS. I'd rather just lose clean than win dirty/cheating

I didn't say cheat via laying out illegal hits/tackles. Just make hard clean hits/tackles and if injuries occur then that's the game. Ask the late Al Davis what he meant when he said "the QB got to go down and he's gotta go down haaard" The more times you make the QB go down hard then somethings got to give.

You remember what the Cowboys used to do to Steve Young in 92 & 93 with Charles Haley & Company? They physically abused him in those 2 games especially the one in 1993.