Predict the head coaching changes

DoleINGout

Commanders: Ben Johnson

Chargers: Jim Harbaugh

Cowboys: if there is a change Bill

Panthers: Bobby Slowick 

Raiders: Antonio Pierce

Titans: Brian Callahan

Falcons: Mike Macdonald (or Bill if he doesn't go to Dallas)

Seahawks: Dan Quinn

• Like 1

Patriots: Jerod Mayo

Commanders: Bobby Slowik

*Cowboys: Mike Vrabel

Panthers: Ejiro Evero

Titans: Ben Johnson

Falcons: Mike Macdonald

Seahawks: Dave Canales

Raiders: Antonio Pierce

*Eagles: Bill Belichick

*Steelers: Brian Callahan

After the wildcard weekend and embarrassing/lopsided losses by Eagles, Cowboys, Steelers.

Original predictions quoted below before editing original post.

On 1/14/2024 at 9:57 PM, DoleINGout said:

If Mike Tomlin retires or sits out final year of contract or demands trade or just flat out gets fired for some reason:

Steelers: Sean McDermott

Bills: Bill Belichick

Cowboys: Jim Harbaugh

Chargers: Mike Vrabel

Eagles: Mike Macdonald

Seahawks: Dave Canales

Network Television or (Temporary?) Retirement or Titans (via Trade Request?): Mike Tomlin

On 1/14/2024 at 9:34 PM, DoleINGout said:

Commanders: Ben Johnson

Cowboys: Bill Belichick

Panthers: Ejiro Evero

Titans: Brian Callahan

Falcons: Bobby Slowik

Seahawks: Mike Macdonald

Steelers, Buccaneers, Bills, Eagles potentially looking for a new HC? Some extra candidates in addition to the aforementioned teams current HC’s, (Mike Tomlin/Todd Bowles/Sean McDermott/Nick Sirianni):

Aaron Glenn, Adam Stenavich, Dave Canales, Todd Monken, Brian Flores, Klint Kubiak

6 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

I also think Bill could spurn Arthur because he may get an offer he can’t refuse from Lurie. Philli is a decent fit, although Howie probably would resign.

Lurie would probably take Howie over Belichick. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

I also think Bill could spurn Arthur because he may get an offer he can’t refuse from Lurie. Philli is a decent fit, although Howie probably would resign.

I don’t think Belichick ends up here. 

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

If Tomlin takes a year off, bring back McCarthy and hire Tomlin the following year. He’s that good.

if Tomlin doesn’t take the year off but is allowed to seek a trade or perhaps both sides mutually part ways then I could see him on the Cowboys rather than my prediction of Vrabel right now. 

Still a lot of things to shake loose, but to me...the Chargers is possibly the one that fits most on paper, for these real "organization builder" type coaches.  Like Belichik, Tomlin, Harbaugh, who will all want significant input to the whole personnel side of things.  Beyond just normal coaches input, as at least a quasi-managerial role as well.  It's a landing spot with a Franchise Quarterback already in place in Herbert...and a lot of other talent to work with on the roster to start with.  It's hard to see any of them as real "Hollywood" ~Los Angeles~ type personalities, but if the football/organizational fit is best there, i could see any of the trio making that their choice.  It's the one that stands out as being the most "wide open" to potential Coach/GM type duties, as well as the only one that for sure for sure, has that most important QB building block already in place.