2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I generally hate non neutral weather because you just never know the impact. I mean, there's no excuse for the niners to lose to the bears last year, but still happened. Too often it closes the gap and shortens games. 

That spread was pretty wide given that it took the packers a last second field goal to beat the niners earlier in the season, but yeah, his performance was not great there. He forced that one pass to Adams with someone running wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open middle of the field late in the game.  That's the one he has to have most likely. 

Yeah Rodgers has trust issues and zones in on guys. Love has been a master at equal ball distribution this season. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I generally hate non neutral weather because you just never know the impact. I mean, there's no excuse for the niners to lose to the bears last year, but still happened. Too often it closes the gap and shortens games. 

That spread was pretty wide given that it took the packers a last second field goal to beat the niners earlier in the season, but yeah, his performance was not great there. He forced that one pass to Adams with someone running wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open middle of the field late in the game.  That's the one he has to have most likely. 

And it took a blocked punt for SF to win it.. I'm not sure the offense scores on that drive if Willis and Huf don't make that play

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

You guys owned Rodgers, but Rodgers was not a great playoff QB. He never ventured off-script and never took risks. That style is horrible for the playoffs. Peyton was similar. Love will play off-script and will definitely take risks.

With that said, I still like the Niners here. I think the Packers roster is still a season away from being Super Bowl contenders. I do think the Niners and Packers will be the two best teams in the NFC next year. 

Whoa there. That 2010 playoff run by Rodgers, all on the road, was pretty remarkable Bears game included where he didn't have the best game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Whoa there. That 2010 playoff run by Rodgers, all on the road, was pretty remarkable Bears game included where he didn't have the best game. 

2010 was ages ago where teams didn’t have years of tape on Rodgers tendencies. 

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

2010 was ages ago where teams didn’t have years of tape on Rodgers tendencies. 

Funny-62.gif

Come on dawg, that's the best we can do???

He won 3 road games + the SB in a row against good teams. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, El Ramster said:

@TecmoSuperJoehow old are you lol? I know you’re dusty. But your heart is young. I wanna be like big bro. And you’re tech savvy too. You know how many old people I’ve seen type with one finger? Their screen zoomed in  x500.. We are all young at heart. I love you all. 

80's made. 90's raised. 

Funny-372.gif

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Who’s denying that? He’s been bad in the playoffs for 13 years now. 

Irrelevant to my point, which was that he was dynamite in the 2010 postseason. 

Your previous response seemed to deny/diminish that, which is fine. The reasoning you provided was just a very hard sell to me. Rodgers had been a starter by 3 seasons up to that point. 

Also, saying he's been "bad" in the playoffs for 13 seasons now is a HUGE stretch. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe