2024 Playoff Semifinal: vs Bills

We are at Buffalo.

Surprisingly, considering Buffalo's weather in January, conditions should improve. Buffalo expects temperatures in the teens to 20s on Sunday. Saturday would be slightly worse but not like the skating rink of the Miami game.

Edited by onejayhawk

I want either one, idc if it’s in Buffalo or at home. Both the Texans and Bills have defensive minded coaches playing their best ball on that side of the ball at the right time of the year. Both have strong armed gun slinging QBs that will make you pay for the smallest coverage slip-up. 

CJ has less turnovers but Josh is a bruiser who can run all over you. They will be able to throw it in all elements and have a wide variety of pass catchers at their disposal

Bring. It. On.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

I want either one, idc if it’s in Buffalo or at home. Both the Texans and Bills have defensive minded coaches playing their best ball on that side of the ball at the right time of the year. Both have strong armed gun slinging QBs that will make you pay for the smallest coverage slip-up. 

CJ has less turnovers but Josh is a bruiser who can run all over you. They will be able to throw it in all elements and have a wide variety of pass catchers at their disposal

Bring. It. On.

Well said.

I'd rather play Houston. Buffalo? Been there, done that. Houston is up and coming, but not there yet. They haven't paid their dues yet.

I'd rather play at home. we know what it's like here.

Our secondary will be tested for sure, but weve got a good one.

Rooting for Pittsburgh, Bring on Houston !!

Edited by mayanfootball

5 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

I'd rather play Houston. Buffalo? Been there, done that. Houston is up and coming, but not there yet. They haven't paid their dues yet.

I'd rather play at home. we know what it's like here.

Our secondary will be tested for sure, but weve got a good one.

Rooting for Pittsburgh, Bring on Houston !!

We can take the Texans on at Arrowhead on the 28th. Just sayin'.

The Bills look like the team everyone expected last season when they were the offseason favorites.

The weather will be less cold than against the Frozen Fish. Assuming a Sunday game, it should be teens to 20s and sunny. 

Edited by onejayhawk

16 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Josh Allen is an Alien Cyborg, he’s a scary man. He’s dating Hailey Steinfeld. They get their home crowd this time. 

Can’t wait, it’s gonna be fun

I wonder if there is any chance Hailee Steinfield and Taylor Swift attend this game together lol. I highly doubt it since they'll be rooting for different teams but I believe they're friends in real life and Steinfield has even been in a couple music videos of Swifts. I can already picture CBS licking their chops with two celebrities dating players on each team.

5 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

It would be really nice if we didn’t kick FGs in this game but rather XPs.

I would be OK with four of each.

We are the underdog in this game at +2.5. 

The Bills have one of the better pass defenses in the league but the run defense is bottom 5, just missing tied for 2nd worst. They are also among the league leaders in Int and total TO generated.