2024 Playoff Semifinal: vs Bills

7 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Can someone agree with me now that Hardman should have never been brought back?  

I will agree with you 

Superb performance by the blocking unit honestly. Pat was rarely pressured and the running game was on point. Overall excellent stuff from the offense aside From Hardman obviously. 

The defensive line was subpar for most of the game, but credit to the Buffalo OL they're good. I do think the absence of Edwards was felt. Hopefully he can come back next week. 

But hey, by far the best game of the year. We're getting hot at the right time. I'm excited for next week 

16 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Nice job by the O and the D turning it on late.  Let’s go! 

The dream continues to be that no one touches the ball but Rice, Kelce, and Pacheco.

• Like 4

Man oh man, what a game! I'm so glad we came out on top, I sure hope we get some guys back. Especially Willie with that speed to try to spy Lamar.

After all the "weirdness" of this year we are literally one game away from Super Bowl 58 (DT anyone?!).

After all the years of disappointment after disappointment we are in the Golden Years of Chiefs football, so enjoy it while it lasts lol

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Nice job by the O and the D turning it on late.  Let’s go! 

Like why are we running end arounds with him on the 10 yard line? Like it’s so dumb. He shouldn’t have reached but I knew something bad was gonna happen if they kept trying that dumb playcall

also my bad everybody, he’s also a net negative. I just wanted something newish to try and springboard things. Hes not and hasn’t. Thank god for heaping bowls of Rice

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

The dream continues to be that no one touches the ball but Rice, Kelce, and Pacheco.

Like the old days when it was Hill, Williams and Kelce. Just need the occasional Watkins reliable play from somebody to put this offense over the top