2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

There is nothing in the world of sports like being a Bills fan lmfao. The biggest group of loveable losers you’ve ever seen 

Honestly bro. Fire the coach. Revamp the defense. Yall can’t get out that miller contract huh? 

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

He played through most of this season with a hurt throwing shoulder. He's actually hurt all the time but plays through it.

He's a tough dude. Maybe should figure something out that he doesn't need to take those hits though. I get it at 6-6, they said **** it and just went back to their old style. But going forward, I'd be trying to save him a bit.

Great game though. I thought KC was going to lose after the Hardman mistake, not going to lie.

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

We use to launch rocks at each other not move. I hit a kid in his eyebrows, his dad my sister and she brought out the ps2 controller. You know how thick that cable is brother! 
I was sacrificed that day 4 sho. 

I understand so much now.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

He's a tough dude. Maybe should figure something out that he doesn't need to take those hits though. I get it at 6-6, they said **** it and just went back to their old style. But going forward, I'd be trying to save him a bit.

Great game though. I thought KC was going to lose after the Hardman mistake, not going to lie.

He could totally still be an elite runner without taking the shots, too. Dude just needs to be willing to slide. Save lowering the shoulder for the goal line.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

He could totally still be an elite runner without taking the shots, too. Dude just needs to be willing to slide. Save lowering the shoulder for the goal line.

Probably not the worst idea.

Mahomes did 1 qb sneak and his knee dislocated. He's never done another one. 

Edited by Habbsawce

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

We use to launch rocks at each other not move. I hit a kid in his eyebrows, his dad my sister and she brought out the ps2 controller. You know how thick that cable is brother! 
I was sacrificed that day 4 sho. 

damn not even move? **** that we duckin and divin and dodging best we can in my hood bahaha

6 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

Josh Allen played his *** off tonight. What a load he was. I honestly struggle to understand how he's never hurt, he takes huge hits they have to take their toll eventually.

It's going to be like Cam Newton where the toll is going to be gradually and then suddenly. 

• Like 1

Fat joes telling elite athletes how to play with a miller lite case empty.. I’ve done seen it all. 

Josh Allan will never slide because he wants contact. He’s never missed time

either. His bones are denser. His muscles are bigger. He runs like a man not like mahomes who looks like a baddie running out the club at 2 Am. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Honestly bro. Fire the coach. Revamp the defense. Yall can’t get out that miller contract huh? 

They can after next season. Diggs…idk but he fell off a literal cliff the last 3 months.

I’d 100% fire McDermott. They’ve reached a ceiling with him, it’s time.

3 minutes ago, Malik said:

It's going to be like Cam Newton where the toll is going to be gradually and then suddenly. 

Old guys know that something changes when you hit 30 years of age.  You don't heal up as fast as you used to, and for some reason you just aren't what you used to be.  It's hard to explain.

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Fat joes telling elite athletes how to play with a miller lite case empty.. I’ve done seen it all. 

Josh Allan will never slide because he wants contact. He’s never missed time

either. His bones are denser. His muscles are bigger. He runs like a man not like mahomes who looks like a baddie running out the club at 2 Am. 

Weird comment. You ok? Need the help line number?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

damn not even move? **** that we duckin and divin and dodging best we can in my hood bahaha

Nah we would be like 40-50 yards  apart. So launch them. Whoever got hit first lost.. One time my brother in law took me to his old job where he would put garage doors. One of the guys in the food truck saw me make a snowball with the ice he had. He said if you throw it and hit that guy I’ll give you the food for free. I launched that thing like 65 yards and hit straight to the head. He couldn’t do anything to me I was like 14 😂 but he told my brother In law and get me in Trouble. I had a cannon dude I wasted my talents.  

• Like 2