AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

This one’s over. Would bet my house on it. 

But if Stroud can back down by 14, in the 4th, on the road, against the #1, as a rookie, he’s GOATed. 

Yeah, good season, big upside going forward, but you have to pass to overcome, Ravens D and run... don't see it happening 

3 minutes ago, checkcola said:

Yeah, really the only reason Texans hung around for as long as they did was the punt return 

There was a radio host who said Houston was going to have trouble scoring because Baltimore already handled two Kyle Shanahan style offenses (49ers and Dolphins). I didn't catch his name (sorry about that), but it was a good observation.

• Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lamar is country, same thing people did with Teddy Bridgewater (though Teddy also had the broken jaw issue) and Geno.

Yep exactly. Has nothing to do with intelligence, but people correlate it to that and then punish Lamar beacuse he "seems" dumb.

You've seen it in this very thread. People saying he doesn't process defenses. He's not intelligent. He can't make quick reads. It's all false, of course, but yeah...

• Like 3

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I also think it's the way he talks. Tua and Jalen are very articulate, whereas Lamar really isn't.

Lamar is country. I appreciate that he isn't trying to change that even though he needs to do something else with his hair besides these plaits

• Like 6

The Texans aren't as young overall as you'd think. I think they were 1 of the 5 oldest teams in the league based on snaps played.

But they do have super young players at 4 building block positions, so the core is set. Just got to keep them healthy and together.

• Like 1