AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Are the Ravens the first team with two Top 10 TE’s (I think Likely is Top 10… just needs the workload) since Gronk/Hernandez?

Jonnu and Pitts? 
Henry and Jonnu?

Vernon Davis Delanie Walker? 

11 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Would def be mostly a decoy with Likely getting majority of the work. 

Decoy & redzone work would be my guess. Andrews is almost unguardable inside the 5-10 especially when Lamar improvises

11 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Are the Ravens the first team with two Top 10 TE’s (I think Likely is Top 10… just needs the workload) since Gronk/Hernandez?

I remember when the Ravens had Shannon Sharpe and Todd Heap together 👀

my head says ravens- their defense is a different beast compared to cleveland's bizarre elite-one-week-terrible-the-next situation. but my heart remembers what happened the last time the ravens were a 1 seed coming off a lamar mvp campaign. 😇

• Like 2

Obviously fantasy points isn’t a terrific way to measure QB success as you’ll get a random Justin Fields in the Top 5 sometimes due to rushing, but here are how the remaining 8 QBs Ranked:

Lamar QB3

Allen QB1

Mahomes QB7

Stroud QB13 (likely 10ish if he doesn’t miss time)

Love QB5

Purdy QB6

Goff QB8

Baker QB9

I‘m not trying to use fantasy points as a barometer of success, you can use traditional stats, PFF Grade, analytics, and it will come out pretty similarly. The point I’m trying to make is, is having Top 10 QB play is everything in this league. Without it, you’re nothing. 

On 1/16/2024 at 7:14 AM, Ray Reed said:

Begging for the talking heads to be picking the Texans to upset us all week. The Ravens were very clearly fired up from the media talk of us getting smacked against the 9ers the week leading up to that game.

Give us any angle to feel disrespected, please.

Damn near EVERYONE is picking the Ravens. We have got to stop with this underdog talk just because a few are picking the other team lol. Not only that, but the Ravens are over a TD favorite. 

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Obviously fantasy points isn’t a terrific way to measure QB success as you’ll get a random Justin Fields in the Top 5 sometimes due to rushing, but here are how the remaining 8 QBs Ranked:

Lamar QB3

Allen QB1

Mahomes QB7

Stroud QB13 (likely 10ish if he doesn’t miss time)

Love QB5

Purdy QB6

Goff QB8

Baker QB9

I‘m not trying to use fantasy points as a barometer of success, you can use traditional stats, PFF Grade, analytics, and it will come out pretty similarly. The point I’m trying to make is, is having Top 10 QB play is everything in this league. Without it, you’re nothing. 

Something like 64 different QBs started games in the NFL this year- the teams who stayed healthy at the position are the ones left, not just the guys who put up bulk stats

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Something like 64 different QBs started games in the NFL this year- the teams who stayed healthy at the position are the ones left, not just the guys who put up bulk stats

Efficiency. 

Not bulk stats. Outside of Allen, those are probably your Top 7 efficient QB's in the league. And Allen is just a monster, efficiency be damned...

15 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Efficiency. 

Not bulk stats. Outside of Allen, those are probably your Top 7 efficient QB's in the league. And Allen is just a monster, efficiency be damned...

Is Josh Allan a better Big Ben? Faster and stronger? He’s our modern day Big Ben. Before ya go yapping! If it wasn’t for that shoe lace tackle he made after the bus fumbled he wouldn’t have won the chip. Or that Jerome Harrison 99 yard INT.  Someone compare their first 7 years…