AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

As a Commanders fan living in what is now Ravens territory, a Ravens Super Bowl win will make for some insufferable people but as a fan of a team that won back to back college national championships, I can’t root against Todd Monken who is a big reason why he got there by modernizing Georgia’s offense from James Coley and Jim Chaney.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You're doing to lords work here and I appreciate it

all week: CJ STROUD GONNA GET IN THAT AZZ LAMAR CANT WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS OVERRATED DEFENSE

after the game: you beat the texans who cares

lol as phoney an individual you’ll ever see

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

all week: CJ STROUD GONNA GET IN THAT AZZ LAMAR CANT WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS OVERRATED DEFENSE

after the game: you beat the texans who cares

lol as phoney an individual you’ll ever see

Him and the 2-3 other guys who were so vocal during that first half suddenly stopped posting in the 3rd quarter. I'm sure it's purely coincidence that at that same time Lamar was scoring his 3rd and 4th touchdowns of the game!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You beat a young Texans team lol I be laughing at you. Try again next week maybe I’ll be impressed 

Keep moving those goalposts.

I thought you were just trolling yesterday, but I guess not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Him and the 2-3 other guys who were so vocal during that first half suddenly stopped posting in the 3rd quarter. I'm sure it's purely coincidence that at that same time Lamar was scoring his 3rd and 4th touchdowns of the game!

"Running is lame, give me a QB who can throw the ball." 

*Lamar throws 2 TDs*

"Whatever, solid top-10 QB but that's all. Box score doesn't win games.*

• Like 2

18 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Lamar could lose this game with 200 yards on the ground, 3 TDs and folk will say he's just not a playoff QB.

18 hours ago, El Ramster said:

He’s never played that good. Reported for false narratives. Fact check yourself playboy.

Reported for so many reasons.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Reported for so many reasons.

The 9-8’texans my guy. Rookie team. He’s expected to that. 😂 the 1st seed should destroy a crappy 7th seed with a rookie HC and qb. You want a cookie?

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

The 9-8’texans my guy. Rookie team. He’s expected to that. 😂 the 1st seed should destroy a crappy 7th seed with a rookie HC and qb. You want a cookie?

10-7

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Amazing.. 😻 

Would it have been better to beat the Browns, even though the Texans dominated the Browns? I mean, they went 11-6 so obviously that'd be more impressive. Why did I even ask?

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Would it have been better to beat the Browns, even though the Texans dominated the Browns? I mean, they went 11-6 so obviously that'd be more impressive. Why did I even ask?

It doesn’t matter.

theyre the 1st seed it’s Super Bowl or bust. But these guys are flexing so hard because deep down they don’t expect to win. They’re so scared for playoff Lamar to show up. So any win and they’re in you’re face screaming I TOLD YOU LAMAR MVP HE THE BEST! 

Which I find freaking hilarious. When the Rams won I was just happy and simply did not care what anyone thought. It’s never that serious. Insecurities are so funny to me it just cracks me up. Guys here defending Lamar like if he’s their best friend. Guy wouldn’t give a damm if you had a hot meal today. Win or lose he’s getting paid millions. But you got these coming coming out New York tunnels coming to his defense. They wouldn’t even defend their family member or a friend like that if someone spoke bad of them behind their back. 

only solid dude is diamond bull424. Guy is stoic af. He has my respect.. and nothing wrong with showing passion. It just cracks me up. Do what makes you happy man. 

Edited by El Ramster

31 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It doesn’t matter.

theyre the 1st seed it’s Super Bowl or bust. But these guys are flexing so hard because deep down they don’t expect to win. They’re so scared for playoff Lamar to show up. So any win and they’re in you’re face screaming I TOLD YOU LAMAR MVP HE THE BEST! 

Which I find freaking hilarious. When the Rams won I was just happy and simply did not care what anyone thought. It’s never that serious. Insecurities are so funny to me it just cracks me up. Guys here defending Lamar like if he’s their best friend. Guy wouldn’t give a damm if you had a hot meal today. Win or lose he’s getting paid millions. But you got these coming coming out New York tunnels coming to his defense. They wouldn’t even defend their family member or a friend like that if someone spoke bad of them behind their back. 

only solid dude is diamond bull424. Guy is stoic af. He has my respect.. and nothing wrong with showing passion. It just cracks me up. Do what makes you happy man. 

When you troll, you get reactions. Kind of the nature of the beast. Figured you'd understand that by now since it's your entire schtick.

You talked crap, jokingly or not, and Lamar showed your opinion up. Don't change the goalposts when he accomplishes what you didn't think he would.

• Like 3