AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

15 minutes ago, game3525 said:

It is kind of weird to think of this Raven's team as all time great team when every metric pretty much says so. What is the closest historical comparison to them? Maybe the 96 Packers (MVP QB, a defensive superstar, and a bunch of really good players). 

Probably closest to the pats sans QB play. Just a solid roster without any super stars. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

No, a sore loser who refuses to own to his incorrect opinion and stance, no matter what, is the worst.

lol? Once the game was over I stopped posting. When the game is on I’m all about banter. I gave my props.‘what more do you want man lmao? Ask anyone here when we beat the cards, Bucs, sf and bengals. It was GGs not HELL YEAH BROTHER LET ME FLEX ON THAT AS. 

I simply didn’t care. I enjoyed the moment. I’m not saying im bothered or hurt by it. I just how rent free I’m in some people. 

Hey pal! You spoke bad about Lamar yesterday! Apologize and say you’re sorry. This is exactly what’s happening in a Dave Chappelle white voice tone universe. 

Im Loving and enjoying it. Because if they lose oh buddy. Oh buddy. Oh buddy.. Jump on me beating a crappy Texans that couldn’t even score without a punt return. They didn’t need Lamar to win that game. Tyler Huntley could have won them the game. But that’s not a conversation they wanna have and that’s the truth. Ravens Defense took over that game. 

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Responding to trolls only feeds them. Not worth the time or effort I've generally found.

Nah you’re crossing the line. I’m not a troll. That’s crazy talk. I think people known me

longer to even have that opinion that’s foul. I demand an apology. *dave Chappelle voice 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

lol? Once the game was over I stopped posting. When the game is on I’m all about banter. I gave my props.‘what more do you want man lmao? Ask anyone here when we beat the cards, Bucs, sf and bengals. It was GGs not HELL YEAH BROTHER LET ME FLEX ON THAT AS. 

I simply didn’t care. I enjoyed the moment. I’m not saying im bothered or hurt by it. I just how rent free I’m in some people. 

Hey pal! You spoke bad about Lamar yesterday! Apologize and say you’re sorry. This is exactly what’s happening in a Dave Chappelle white voice tone universe. 

Im Loving and enjoying it. Because if they lose oh buddy. Oh buddy. Oh buddy.. Jump on me beating a crappy Texans that couldn’t even score without a punt return. They didn’t need Lamar to win that game. Tyler Huntley could have won them the game. But that’s not a conversation they wanna have and that’s the truth. Ravens Defense took over that game. 

This is what happens when you're a peacock and show pony, man. When you beg for attention in outlandish ways, you open yourself up to get some comeuppance. This can't be news to you.

• Like 1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

This is what happens when you're a peacock and show pony, man. When you beg for attention in outlandish ways, you open yourself up to get some comeuppance. This can't be news to you.

Lmao. Attention! Peacock? You’ve known me

For a long time. Is this real

life? Lmao.. Hey man if that’s what you think then ok. I suppose again all this information is just new to me. It’s like finding out you’re adopted even though your family is Asian and you’re Latino. But you just thought you were born differently! I don’t like Kpop I like reggaeton. 

I can’t see ANY of the remaining teams beating Baltimore. The only way is if Josh Allen pulls some absolute black magic out of his arse. 

Chiefs don’t have the offensive cast imo. Ravens are a terrible matchup for the 49ers. Lions/Bucs are just not good enough to survive the Ravens. 

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Nah you’re crossing the line. I’m not a troll. That’s crazy talk. I think people known me

longer to even have that opinion that’s foul. I demand an apology. *dave Chappelle voice 

You have stated you "hate" Lamar Jackson. Not sure why anyone would listen you on the topic or consider you to have any insight when emotions rule your worldview.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You are literally the definition of an internet troll.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You are literally the definition of an internet troll.

First of all. This is your second account your first one was banned. You shouldn’t even be here by the rules. If we’re getting technical ya mean. Second I ain’t no troll. I’m a sports fan. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

First of all. This is your second account your first one was banned. You shouldn’t even be here by the rules. If we’re getting technical ya mean. Second I ain’t no troll. I’m a sports fan. 

Trolling | What does trolling mean? | eSafety Commissioner

Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to ‘bait’ people, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction. In some cases they say things they don’t even believe, just to cause drama.

This is literally all that you do. Never any actual discussion, just troll comments made to bait the fans of said team/player. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls