Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

Dianna Russini

The Panthers and the Giants have been discussing a trade for Brian Burns for a while, per sources. I'm told at this point, it's not complete but there is hope they can get there. We'll see if it can be finalized.

Posted (edited)

Kill me all you want but this is exactly how Rivera started his off-seasons. If this continues into tomorrow I'll be pretty bummed. This is basically an expansion team and all we did was sign a couple of Quinn's former players. 

***And after I post this they sign Frankie Luvu lmao

Edited by lavar703
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Adam Schefter 

Former Panthers LB @frankluvu7 agreed to terms on a 3-year deal with the @commanders for a maximum value of $36 million. The deal was confirmed by agent @blakebaratz at @teamifa.

Probably takes us out of the Queen race. Don't hate the player just preferred a different one. 

• Like 1

Love the Luvu pickup! I didn’t think we would have a shot at him, but I preferred him over Queen as far as play is concerned. Also, I’m sure Queen is gonna be more costly.

i actually really like the moves so far. Tyler B is a hell of a center. Dorace Armstrong is a guy with given full time duties on the edge can show his true potential. 16 sacks the last two years while splitting snaps with Micah and Demarcus Lawrence. I like that the contract floor is 33M and that it’s incentive based, I think that makes players play harder and stay more committed with incentives.

Ekeler would be a fun piece for the right price. Nice duo of him and Brob

• Like 3

This team has huge holes so it makes sense they are filling them up in FA. Dorance Armstrong was pretty much a given. It was a huge risk to let our rookie #2 overall Qb to take snaps from an unknown in Ricky Stomberg. I'd be lying if I had known who Luvu was, but our LB corps is literally Jamin Davis and that's it. We just got better on Day 1 of FA and I'm not sure why anyone would be complaining about it so far.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So we signed a run stopping/blitz offball linebacker who struggles in coverage when we already have Jamin Davis on the roster. Seems like a pretty stupid signing imo. 

#FireDanQuinn

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So we signed a run stopping/blitz offball linebacker who struggles in coverage when we already have Jamin Davis on the roster. Seems like a pretty stupid signing imo. 

I think it's pretty obvious that Quinn values getting after the QB!

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think I am legit confused what some of you actually expected to happen.  

Not to be rude Mike but it’s okay not to go to the thrift store every time you shop. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Not to be rude Mike but it’s okay not to go to the thrift store every time you shop. 

Hang in there buddy. Believe it or not, IMO, each guy signed is a big improvement so far. Adding talent to the roster is a welcome addition to me.

We are already more active than quite a few believed we would be. Three players (all starters) before FA truly begins.

• Like 2