Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

Not really saying anything we haven’t brought up before but getting pumped for what could be a great addition to this team.

From what I’ve read David Bakhtiari is working his way back from injury. If there’s any position of uncertainty its a stable LT. If his health is not going to be an issue, he should be Washington’s top priority. Then you have Lucas as his b/u. Coleman can keep developing. I think it would be a huge get. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not really saying anything we haven’t brought up before but getting pumped for what could be a great addition to this team.

From what I’ve read David Bakhtiari is working his way back from injury. If there’s any position of uncertainty its a stable LT. If his health is not going to be an issue, he should be Washington’s top priority. Then you have Lucas as his b/u. Coleman can keep developing. I think it would be a huge get. 

I genuinely believe they’re sticking with Lucas and Coleman. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Would you trade Jonathan Allen for Brandon Aiyuk?

Jonathon, It's been O K but here's your ticket to S F ( You will meet some gentle people there ) . Give this return ticket to Mr Aiyuk . Thank you very much .

12 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Would you trade Jonathan Allen for Brandon Aiyuk?

No because I have no clue if Newton is going to play anytime soon. Also the Niners would never do this. We'd have to add a lot to it for them to even consider. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2024 at 3:25 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

David Bakhtiari is a walking injury.

My feeling is that they will sign DJ Humphries bc he played for Kingsbury in AZ if Lucas or Coleman don’t look good in the preseason which honestly I can’t imagine bc Lucas has never been awful. 

7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He just needs the right coaching and situation to be productive. 

Bobby Engram is the right coach for him.  Quinn and Kingsbury retained him, and I would not put last year’s struggles at WR on Engram, I’m solely placing that on Bienemy and how archaic his coaching structure was.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Bobby Engram is the right coach for him.  Quinn and Kingsbury retained him, and I would not put last year’s struggles at WR on Engram, I’m solely placing that on Bienemy and how archaic his coaching structure was.  

I watched him when he was at Penn St. He’s talented, probably a reach in the 1st rd. but he has a nice catch radius for a small guy. Hoping for the best for him, seems like a good kid. 

• Like 1