Conference Championships

Leader

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Should probably, I dunno, pay people and not rely on volunteers...

I know a few people who have shoveled Lambeau before games. I think they just hand you a ten or a twenty on your way out. A couple hundred shovels, nifty gravity powered snow chutes, a couple of hours and it’s done.

Buffalo folks seem blue collar, so a similar system ought to work for them. Unless the owner is so tight he doesn’t want to hand out 250 $20s to shovelers. 

12 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

In truth, if GB gets to the NFCC I will be past caring about the opponent.  It won't matter to me in the least.  At that point, it's just about whether the team shows up to play or not.

Detroit. Gotta keep up with the 2010 script lol.

-Sneak in as the last seed
-Beat NFC East Champ
-Beat NFC #1 Seed
-Beat Division Rival and North Champ
-Win Superb Owl

• Like 4

Just now, incognito_man said:

I almost went to the SB w/ @Thrillhouse and @AirOnRodgers back in 2011...wish I had

I'd be about a FF party in Vegas

I'm a broke bish right now lol. Traveled for the holidays and the weekend afterwards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

flights to vegas outta mke are dirt cheap

i was looking at going this weekend and it's like $180 round trip

Flights to Vegas tends to be some of the cheapest of all major cities. It’s the other monies spent where they get you. I’ve also found it to be very cheap to rent a car. As someone who doesn’t gamble, it can be a pretty good deal to fly in, catch a show then drive to S. Utah for some quality outdoors n the spring. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Flights to Vegas tends to be some of the cheapest of all major cities. It’s the other monies spent where they get you. I’ve also found it to be very cheap to rent a car. As someone who doesn’t gamble, it can be a pretty good deal to fly in, catch a show then drive to S. Utah for some quality outdoors n the spring. 

the only gambling i do is live poker

happy to play against humans

100% refuse to play against maths

55 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Detroit. Gotta keep up with the 2010 script lol.

-Sneak in as the last seed
-Beat NFC East Champ
-Beat NFC #1 Seed
-Beat Division Rival and North Champ
-Win Superb Owl

I like the idea of all NFC-N matchup for the NFCC just because of the pre-season smack other fans were talking about how bad the division would be with no Rodgers to prop it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I like the idea of all NFC-N matchup for the NFCC just because of the pre-season smack other fans were talking about how bad the division would be with no Rodgers to prop it up.

I saw a few pundits pick us to have the #1 overall pick. 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm for it so I can have a SB that I'd enjoy either way. No San Fran, no Philly, no Tampa. I'd only need KC and Pittsburgh to lose in the AFC for the perfect scenario of a win-win Super Bowl champion. 

• Like 1