Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, Old Guy said:

I agree they are a likeable team, but Campbell's act is starting to wear thin. If it's a close game I could see him doing something stupid to lose it for them. 

i kinda like Campbell

generally I'm not a buyer on the "meathead" persona for a HC, but he found himself a Ben Johnson (which is a must-do for guys like Campbell). So he appears to understand this. So I'm torn, because I also generally root for self-aware teams/coaches because I like intelligence.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MacReady said:

They’d lose to 90% of the field this year. They have no grit whatsoever. They’ll never win a Super Bowl with Tua at QB

think this is 90% of their issue.  They are doing the best they can with amazing supporting cast and side dishes but no meat.

They have chad pennington at QB and it shows.

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

i kinda like Campbell

generally I'm not a buyer on the "meathead" persona for a HC, but he found himself a Ben Johnson (which is a must-do for guys like Campbell). So he appears to understand this. So I'm torn, because I also generally root for self-aware teams/coaches because I like intelligence.

When he teared up at that post game presser i decided i like him. Just a foot on the gas kinda guy and i got a lot of respect for that.

Also seems authentic when so many people are trying to use a template