Conference Championships

Leader

12 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Come on Incog.  This is one of the coldest games in NFL history.  I'm giving him a pass.  Mahommes didn't sling it all that well either.  

He's sucked for the last 6 games. Tua is Jared Goff. You're about to see Goff go out in the next week or two as well. There's a reason McVay wanted to move on. Tua ain't it.

11 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

He's their franchise QB.  Why what do you think they are going to do?  Look for a new QB because of this game?  Tua will be back in Miami next year. 

Yeah I doubt he goes anywhere.

I will say though, for all the talk going around that Sirianni might be in trouble if Philly loses tomorrow, I would say how bout Mike McDaniel?  Seems like he's kinda underachieving at the moment.

26 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I will say though, for all the talk going around that Sirianni might be in trouble if Philly loses tomorrow, I would say how bout Mike McDaniel?  Seems like he's kinda underachieving at the moment.

That franchise has been in the gutter for decades. Players like Mcdaniels. Fans like him. He is safe. 

It is hard to lose your primary passrushers and win a game like tonights. 

7 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

The entire Dolphins defense was beat up compared to most teams. They didn't have much of a chance. Tua needs to go though. A few of my buddies who are Phins fans have never been impressed with him. McDaniel is the only reason why he will probably stick around. He turned Tua around.

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol Flacco 

Too bad it couldn’t happen to DeShaun Cosby, but I guess him suffering a season-ending injury mid-season is karmic enough for his bytch arse.

Poor wymins still have to worry about giving him massages again tho.

7 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

It is hard to lose your primary passrushers and win a game like tonights. 

This ^

If MIA laid back in zone, Mahomes would find the open guy somewhere.
If they went man and only brought 4 - he'd break the pocket and make them pay.
If they blitzed........it was sad to see how Mahomes abused them.

I will say - the MIA secondary's populated with a bunch of chicken **** hitters / tacklers. Embarrassing the "non-efforts" on a bunch of plays....and I mean really bad non-efforts. They didnt even try to make it look good.