Conference Championships

Leader

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

More entertaining  match-up for sure but I'm conflicted.  As much as I hate the 49er's I'd be just as upset if Detroit can do what we've been trying to do since 2012, and that's knocking off SF in the playoffs. I'd be okay if they made it to the SB over any other team but the 9ers.

Yeah, and I'm not so sure Detroit will beat them.

But I just couldn't stand the idea of both those yucky red teams being in the NFCCG.  Thinking this year will be another AFC Superbowl win, but still, TB especially had no business being anywhere near it.

12 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Yeah, and I'm not so sure Detroit will beat them.

But I just couldn't stand the idea of both those yucky red teams being in the NFCCG.  Thinking this year will be another AFC Superbowl win, but still, TB especially had no business being anywhere near it.

Detroit's OC is really good! He's got some dudes to work with too. ARSB, LaPorta, Williams, Gibbs and that offensive line. They did lose their LG today through and Ragnow is all banged up. Decker can be beat in the pass rush, but Sewell is the great wall of Samoa. 

16 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Well here goes the old classic KC-BUF shootout again

Watching the Bills lose a nail biter to the Chiefs must be what non-Packer fans experience every time we play the Niners.