LB - 
IsaIah Simmons
Jabril Cox

CB - 
C.J. Henderson
Kristian Fulton

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Woah lol, cox and Donald. There’s the all decade team

i still think the rams are probably our steepest competition along with the lions. but he’s the heart and soul of that defense

only 32 and still racking up sacks. Crazy

Just now, Last Stand said:

i still think the rams are probably our steepest competition along with the lions. but he’s the heart and soul of that defense

The Rams D without Donald needs a lot of work. He covered up a lot of holes for them by demanding double/triple teams regularly. They don't have a legit Edge rusher on their roster and Colbie Turner was good, but I can't see him being nearly as effective if two OL can put hands on him this year.

Their D is a massive issue now imo. Worse off than ours for sure especially after our FA additions in Huff/CJGJ. They should have a good plan on offense though. They are going to try and run the ball a lot with Kyren and work those rookie legs to the bone lol.

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The Rams D without Donald needs a lot of work. He covered up a lot of holes for them by demanding double/triple teams regularly. They don't have a legit Edge rusher on their roster and Colbie Turner was good, but I can't see him being nearly as effective if two OL can put hands on him this year.

Their D is a massive issue now imo. Worse off than ours for sure especially after our FA additions in Huff/CJGJ. They should have a good plan on offense though. They are going to try and run the ball a lot with Kyren and work those rookie legs to the bone lol.

Losing him is definitely going to hurt. I definitely think the draft will be important. They really should’ve traded for Brian burns lol

26 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

The rams didn't beat any good teams last year, besides the Browns in Flacco's first start- 2 days removed from Flacco sitting on his couch,  and the 49ers in the final week- who rested their starters. Rams aren't good. 

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The rams didn't beat any good teams last year, besides the Browns in Flacco's first start- 2 days removed from Flacco sitting on his couch,  and the 49ers in the final week- who rested their starters. Rams aren't good. 

I just trust the coach and QB

they have weapons, they pushed the lions in the playoffs. I think they have upside if healthy 

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I just trust the coach and QB

they have weapons, they pushed the lions in the playoffs. I think they have upside if healthy 

They are definitely a good team. This does hurt them a lot though. I don't think they can be a great one unless they get a ton of help from rookies on defense.

17 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They are definitely a good team. This does hurt them a lot though. I don't think they can be a great one unless they get a ton of help from rookies on defense.

Rams wins:
SEAx2
AZx2
IND
CLE (Flacco's first start)
WAS
NO
NYG
SF (rested starters)

Rams losses:
SF 
CIN
PHI
PIT
DAL
GB
BAL

They literally lost to every good team they played. They aren't good. And they just lost their best player. They are an average team that should finish around .500 without AD.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Rams wins:
SEAx2
AZx2
IND
CLE (Flacco's first start)
WAS
NO
NYG
SF (rested starters)

Rams losses:
SF 
CIN
PHI
PIT
DAL
GB
BAL

They literally lost to every good team they played. They aren't good.

Yeah this is silly lol. They started slow and then came around. They delt with injuries to their two best offensive players in Stafford and Kyren in the middle of the year. Go look who started at QB for them vs GB. They honestly outplayed the Ravens in Baltimore, but they choked and McVay called a very poor game in the red zone. They played the Lions extremely competitively in the playoffs and easily could have won that game. 

They have an insanely talented offense. Their defense is obviously still a huge question mark, but they have 11 draft picks this year and a chance to add some young talent on that side of the ball. The only way you are able to say they aren't a good team is if your definition of good differs from the rest of the worlds.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Looks like we're keeping Sweat for this year at least.

Now where does Reddick get traded and can we get at least a 3rd back for him?

I am honestly very surprised by this, but our EDGE depth is absurd right now.

Reddick has to be getting moved. Rams seem like an interesting fit. He would be an immediate upgrade to Byron Young, but they would probably prefer to get a more traditional hand in the dirt DE.