2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

29 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

I would even say Huff is an unknown for this year to be honest. Last year could have been a flash in the pan for him. They better hope Sweat has a good year this year, otherwise our pass rush from the edge might be a weakness on this defense. If both of them have down years then I suspect the Eagles will either sign or trade for a proven edge next offseason.

Yeah that could certainly be argued. EDGE somehow went from a strength to a potential weakness. One of the last positions I'd expect to be in this condition. Basically all "if's" with every major snap-earner. Although Reddick was the most sure thing, he still would've come with his share of "if's" as well.

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Looks like a healthy team to me. I love seeing Carter front and center there, as well as a lot of the other stars. Good signs.

Jordan Davis is so dam big lol. Also Gainwell looks to have gotten bigger in the upper body. Great to see Sydney out there.

12 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Jordan Davis is so dam big lol. Also Gainwell looks to have gotten bigger in the upper body. Great to see Sydney out there.

Yeah jordan popping in at the end I was like damn lol. Love seeing Sydney out there. Funny of all the guys to be competing in something like that they pick him and put it out there. ACL injuries just aren't what they used to be.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah jordan popping in at the end I was like damn lol. Love seeing Sydney out there. Funny of all the guys to be competing in something like that they pick him and put it out there. ACL injuries just aren't what they used to be.

Jordan is there standing next to Gainwell 4 seconds in. When did Sydney tear his ACL last year? Wonder how many months its been.

11 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Jordan is there standing next to Gainwell 4 seconds in. When did Sydney tear his ACL last year? Wonder how many months its been.

I didn't notice him til then end. Was watching at work lol and it was the last game of the regular season I believe. The giants game.

15 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I didn't notice him til then end. Was watching at work lol and it was the last game of the regular season I believe. The giants game.

Dam so he didnt have surgery until the very end of January. I would guess October would be his return date at the earliest unless hes ahead of the curve. Maybe the Eagles expect him to return sooner and that could keep them away from signing another safety like Simmons.

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Dam so he didnt have surgery until the very end of January. I would guess October would be his return date at the earliest unless hes ahead of the curve. Maybe the Eagles expect him to return sooner and that could keep them away from signing another safety like Simmons.

For what it's worth he said recently that he's ahead of schedule. I said ACL tears and recoveries just aren't what they used to be. Especially at the professional level. An October return would be on the probable end for me. Figure that's what missing 3-4 weeks. I think he plays a lot this season.

3 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Jordan Davis is so dam big lol.

Meant to post this last week, but then it just slipped my mind. This video the Eagles posted of them doing weight training actually shows a fairly slimmed down Jordan Davis. 

Mailata also looks to be in great shape.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Meant to post this last week, but then it just slipped my mind. This video the Eagles posted of them doing weight training actually shows a fairly slimmed down Jordan Davis. 

Mailata also looks to be in great shape.

Curious I'f Davis wasn't  "slimmed" down per say if it would of been  pointed out? 

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Pretty sure it was the Cards game a week earlier, but not much difference in time table.

10 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Pretty sure it was the Cards game a week earlier, but not much difference in time table.

48 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

It was against the Giants.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/eagles-sydney-brown-gets-ruptured-acl-confirmed/

Brown sustained a ruptured ACL during Sunday's 27-10 loss against the Giants, Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia reports.

• Like 1