2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Why athletes care what couch potatoes say about something they know absolutely nothing about always baffles me. I appreciate him tackling the issue but jeez man, if it’s all BS then just let them believe it. Your job is to catch footballs. Their jobs are to sensationalize and entertain troglodytes with speculation and rhetoric. You both do your jobs well. Maybe too well. But don’t get fooled into the notion that what they do HAS to be on the basis of truth. Most of the time the most successful of these guys are the ones that have their heads the furthest up their *****. Why would you bother yourself? lol 

While I agree with this sentiment,  I'm glad AJ wanted to set the record straight and address all of the bold face lies being made up and spewed out by the media. 

He made it clear this will be the last time it's going to be addressed moving forward. 

Of course several idiots will try and continue the discussion but I doubt anyone responds moving forward. Whether the media or disgruntled fans wanting better answeres likes it or not.

Edited by Nabbs4u

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While I agree with this sentiment,  I'm glad AJ wanted to set the record straight and address all of the bold face lies being made up and spewed out by the media. 

He made it clear this will be the last time it's going to be addressed moving forward. 

Of course several idiots will try and continue the discussion but I doubt anyone responds moving forward. Whether the media or disgruntled fans wanting better answeres likes it or not.

But it still shows he thinks he needs to validate the motivations or interjections of literal entertainers. Sports talk is based in reality. However, their opinions and spin on reality is for entertainment purposes only. Why give it more than a chuckle and move on. It shows how fragile some of these guys are. Get yourself on a higher plane. 

37 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Why athletes care what couch potatoes say about something they know absolutely nothing about always baffles me. I appreciate him tackling the issue but jeez man, if it’s all BS then just let them believe it. Your job is to catch footballs. Their jobs are to sensationalize and entertain troglodytes with speculation and rhetoric. You both do your jobs well. Maybe too well. But don’t get fooled into the notion that what they do HAS to be on the basis of truth. Most of the time the most successful of these guys are the ones that have their heads the furthest up their *****. Why would you bother yourself? lol 

Not everyone is built like that to be fair. It can be hard to constantly hear your name getting dragged through the mud for things that have no basis in reality. I agree in a perfect world he would just ignore it, but you can't win in this city. Jalen is a stoic guy who tries not to show emotion and keeps it cool.... he gets dumped on for it. AJ is the loud guy who wears his heart on his sleeve... he gets killed for it.

It would be one thing to come on and insult people, but I think he handled this really well and is just trying to get the record straight. Doesn't hurt anyone and the idiots who are going to use this to drag him would be doing it anyways.

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Not everyone is built like that to be fair. It can be hard to constantly hear your name getting dragged through the mud for things that have no basis in reality. I agree in a perfect world he would just ignore it, but you can't win in this city. Jalen is a stoic guy who tries not to show emotion and keeps it cool.... he gets dumped on for it. AJ is the loud guy who wears his heart on his sleeve... he gets killed for it.

It would be one thing to come on and insult people, but I think he handled this really well and is just trying to get the record straight. Doesn't hurt anyone and the idiots who are going to use this to drag him would be doing it anyways.

I get the sentiment. There’s just no reason for a guy that is literally in the top 5 in his craft in the WORLD and getting paid like it to give any kind of attention to guys that get paid to be as ridiculous as they can be. 

Imagine being one of the best surgeons in the world and getting worked up over me critiquing you. 

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Off-season will be filled with mostly negativity and question marks due to the collapse last year. Will give the team that slept-on vibe that I think they'll thrive with. I think they'll generally be viewed as like the 4th or 5th best team in the conference and a borderline top-12ish team overall.

Yeah we always seem to be awesome when everyone overlooks us

59 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I get the sentiment. There’s just no reason for a guy that is literally in the top 5 in his craft in the WORLD and getting paid like it to give any kind of attention to guys that get paid to be as ridiculous as they can be. 

Imagine being one of the best surgeons in the world and getting worked up over me critiquing you. 

Were you're words slanderous towards said Surgeon and or his medical staff? Would him correcting said slander not be appropriate? Or could letting those untrue rumors not potentially effect future customers if not addressed appropriately? Kind of like letting said Eagles rumors not addressed festering into the 2024 season?

We literally have idiotic fan's that believe all of this nonsense. Believe these outlandish reports as potential facts because there must be a real reason for that collapse?

Once again I'm in agreement with your view point but understand the other side of the coin of answering this stupidity as well.

Common sense doesn't always apply to some people.

Edited by Nabbs4u

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Were you're words slanderous towards said Surgeon and or his medical staff? Would him correcting said slander not be appropriate? Or could letting those untrue rumors not potentially effect future customers if not addressed appropriately? Kind of like letting said Eagles rumors not addressed festering into the 2024 season?

We literally have idiotic fan's that believe all of this nonsense. Believe these outlandish reports as potential facts because there must be a real reason for that collapse?

Once again I'm in agreement with your view point but understand the other side of the coin of answering this stupidity as well.

Common sense doesn't always apply to some people.

Never argue with a fool. From a distance, onlookers may not be able to tell difference. 

That’s really what it comes down to. Why entertain literal bulls**t artists? It’s not slander. They make their money in parody. Over the top takes. Sensationalism. By even mentioning the absolutely fabricated hot takes gives those jokers merit. It legitimizes their buffoonery. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Never argue with a fool. From a distance, onlookers may not be able to tell difference. 

That’s really what it comes down to. Why entertain literal bulls**t artists? It’s not slander. They make their money in parody. Over the top takes. Sensationalism. By even mentioning the absolutely fabricated hot takes gives those jokers merit. It legitimizes their buffoonery. 

Yet we have probably 10's of thousands of Eagle fans some on this very same site who believe this nonsense. Sad but speaks volumes to how gullible some truly are. 🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yet we have probably 10's of thousands of Eagle fans some on this very same site who believe this nonsense. Sad but speaks volumes to how gullible some truly are. 🤷‍♂️

Of course. I don’t think scholars are wasting a lot of their time watching football. Especially not listening to hacks on a radio station blabber about it for hours every day. Just shocked AJ took the bait.