2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

10 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Well its the same Washington team that let Montez Sweat and Chase Young go for hardly anything.

I forgot about chase young, oh boy that’s a signing I really could see the eagles making if they trade reddick

yeesh

11 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I forgot about chase young, oh boy that’s a signing I really could see the eagles making if they trade reddick

yeesh

What a waste of talent.  I'm sure someone is going to pay him big money and someone is going to regret it.

12 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What narrative can we draw from this? Surely we can get a hit piece out of this info right? 

Idk but a comedian could sure draw some funny narratives from their second to last complaint

Edited by Last Stand

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What narrative can we draw from this? Surely we can get a hit piece out of this info right? 

Surely this is fake news - those other reporters are reputable (I'm sure neither of them is a criminal) and that had viable sources damnit! This does not fit the narrative that I like to push therefore this can not be true. 

50 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I do agree that the locker rooms are outdated and austere. With how the Cowboys locker rooms and some college teams are looking now, we have fallen way behind. 

Yeah, with more land being up for grabs at the sports complex I thought maybe they’d swoop in. Time for an upgrade 

I do think Reddick being gone is becoming the likelier scenario. That means there’ll have to be someone brought in. I like the idea personally of Bryce huff being brought in to rotate with Nolan smith. I think he’ll be cheaper than the big names but still productive. But idk enough about fangios perspective on defensive lines. I know he values length first and foremost which unfortunately brings people like chase young into discussion. I do think the eagles would be better off rekindling their rotation a bit. Nolan smith and Josh sweat are already 2 guys in said rotation so they just need to find 2 more.

jonathan greenard is another guy I’d like them to look at. Guys like greenard or Bryce huff can help fill out a rotation for cheaper than Reddick and are younger guys