2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Our 3rd round comp pick is when I start thinking about a RB.

It's too bad next years RB class couldn't be this year, cause that group looks super stacked.

That or if they get one earlier in the 3rd via trade. Once you hit that like 65 range+.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

As I posted in the thread about his signing, he played a career high 480 snaps last year, Sweat played more than 800 snaps last year.

As much as I like Sweat as a homegrown day 3 guy, feels like we’ve waited every year for him to break out more and never quite reaches it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

As I posted in the thread about his signing, he played a career high 480 snaps last year, Sweat played more than 800 snaps last year.

And huff had more sacks than sweat in half the snaps

id like the eagles to keep him at 480 snaps

to me having fresh legged stud pass rushers is how you lead the league in sacks. Huff, Nolan smith, and hopefully either Reddick or sweat is a pretty nice start to a good rotation 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

As much as I like Sweat as a homegrown day 3 guy, feels like we’ve waited every year for him to break out more and never quite reaches it.

You could say that of every Eagles drafted player. They seem to take one step forward in their development and be on the brink of being a franchise player and they stay there. 

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Certainly thought he did in 2022. But I'm definitely guessing that he was one of the ones who was rumored to have quit on the team late this season.