Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

10 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

And why would he do a team friendly deal? 

$45m/yr keeps him in top 10 and allows for some wiggle room with CD and Micah looming...and probably also resetting their markets.

He probably won't, which is why I wouldn't re-sign him. 

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

$45m/yr keeps him in top 10 and allows for some wiggle room with CD and Micah looming...and probably also resetting their markets.

He probably won't, which is why I wouldn't re-sign him. 

I’d offer him 40 mil and 3 year fully guaranteed. He needs to understand that we need help financially and he is now entering  the back side of his career without a sniff of the Championship round let alone a SB. If he wants to win one, he needs to be a team player with CAP flexibility 

13 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

🤦‍♂️Not a great look. Mom might want to sit this one out.

I mean it does make one think after watching that first half of the game. Something was obviously goin on there

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

I mean it does make one think after watching that first half of the game. Something was obviously goin on there

I bet mom feels better when Dallas makes him a $25m/yr WR. She’ll probably forget all about Dak not being it.

16 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Do you guys remember when there were idiots in our forum who said that Dak was better than Josh Allen?  🤣🤣🤣

This season or overall?  One was the MVP runner up, the other not even close.  If this is overall and we’re only going to look at the playoffs since that’s what matter (screw reg season, any chump can put up big stats then), than one is clearly better than the other 

65% 270ypg 7.2ypa 2.6:1.3 TD:TO/game (26:13 TD:TO)

64% 275ypg 7.1ypa 2.6:1 TD:TO/game (18:8 TD:TO)

18 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Do you guys remember when there were idiots in our forum who said that Dak was better than Josh Allen?  🤣🤣🤣

You mean the Josh Allen who just missed wide open TD at end of game to lose at home to KC ….    Just saying.  I like Allen’s as a runner better runner for sure.  I think it is a little toss up as passer but Allen turns it over more than Dak.   Also side note anyone watch GB CB drop an easy pick six against SF..   as easy as the one they had against us.   That is what I mean about us getting little luck at times.  
I still am thinking about my thoughts and frankly want to wait tell Super Bowl to voice them on this thread