Free Agency 2024

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I never understood why Henry made sense here.  He isnt a good fit in the offense we run.  Mixon definitely is.  Plus its a 1 year deal.  It's worth the risk.

Would he have been an ideal fit? No, but Henry performed perfectly fine in zone runs last year and that was with a terrible Oline.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

I like it. He's a pretty safe bet for 80 yfs per game and knows how to get in the end zone. Isn't as explosive as when he was younger but doesn't look done yet. He certainly isn't a world beater but he is more than enough especially since we are a passing team, and he can catch it out of the backfield. Aside from Saquon and Jacobs I don't know that I'd have had any of the FA RBs over him.

His production gives me Lamar Miller vibes. Good but not great runner, great as a pass catcher, consistent production. 

• Like 2

W000! Was just about to post about how the more I watch Mixon the more I like it. I really think he'll be head and shoulders better than anyone we've had since maybe like.. Carlos Hyde. I think he's better than Hyde too, but wow. Hunter. So good, Caserio baking up that fire baby!

Edited by PAtexansFAN_99
  • Like 1

Love the Hunter signing. With Hunter, Anderson and also Autry who can play DE or DT, especially in passing situations, we suddenly have a very good defensive line. Still might need to add to it some. 

im thinking we are free to go secondary in the draft. It’s a good draft for corners. 

id love to grab one in round 1 and bring back Nelson if there’s no market for him. 

• Like 1