2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Deebo was great this year… 

Shanahan always pick one weapon to be the main focal point, whether it’s CMC, Kittle, Aiyuk, or Deebo (although CMC is always used heavy). The games Shanny chose Deebo, he destroyed. 

He’s best used as a RB. They don’t use him there no mo.. I don’t think 892 is great unless you’re a Niners homer. That’s 59 a game that’s avg. 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

He’s best used as a RB. They don’t use him there no mo.. I don’t think 892 is great unless you’re a Niners homer. That’s 59 a game that’s avg. 

The Niners literally have 4 amazing options to choose from every game. This isn’t the Cooper Kupp show from 2021 where the other options are meh, including a semi washed OBJ. 

Look at the games where Deebo was the focal point, dude totally crushed. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

The Niners literally have 4 amazing options to choose from every game. This isn’t the Cooper Kupp show from 2021 where the other options are meh, including a semi washed OBJ. 

Look at the games where Deebo was the focal point, dude totally crushed. 

I get what you’re saying. But sadly it’s a 17 game season not a 3 game season.. Brandon was nice though.. Deebo is good with the ball in his hands. But Kyle said nah. We good. We’ve seen great offenses feed multiple 1k WRs and 1k rushers.. I’m sorry maybe next year Deebo does better when Brandon leaves… That magical run he had is in the rear view. Alexa play Tupac starin through my rear view. Maybe he goes off for 25 this game. It’ll beat his last one. 

giphy.gif

All I know is go Det. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I get what you’re saying. But sadly it’s a 17 game season not a 3 game season.. Brandon was nice though.. Deebo is good with the ball in his hands. But Kyle said nah. We good. We’ve seen great offenses feed multiple 1k WRs and 1k rushers.. I’m sorry maybe next year Deebo does better when Brandon leaves… That magical run he had is in the rear view. Alexa play Tupac starin through my rear view. Maybe he goes off for 25 this game. It’ll beat his last one. 

giphy.gif

All I know is go Det. 

Come on down to Vegas Aiyuk… Adams, Aiyuk, Jakobi Meyers, Tre Tucker, and Mayer with a new shiny QB. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Come on down to Vegas Aiyuk… Adams, Aiyuk, Jakobi Meyers, Tre Tucker, and Mayer with a new shiny QB. 

That would be a great offense not gonna lie. Plus a bounc back year from Josh or go out and get Saquaon. Oh yeah that’s nice mang that’s real nice. Zips the bubbly. 

57 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Come on down to Vegas Aiyuk… Adams, Aiyuk, Jakobi Meyers, Tre Tucker, and Mayer with a new shiny QB

Aiyuk is under contract.. what's the offer? #13 won't cut it

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

I mean he played less than a half vs the Rams in week 18 and left after two drives vs Cleveland. How can you leave out the damage he does in the run game? 1,117 total yards and 12 TDs in like 13-14 games is not bad at all. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean he played less than a half vs the Rams in week 18 and left after two drives vs Cleveland. How can you leave out the damage he does in the run game? 1,117 total yards and 12 TDs in like 13-14 games is not bad at all. 

He played against back ups and didn’t do a thing.. I hope he gets more than 24 yards this week. Oh yeah he probably won’t. They’ll be another excuse. He was the decoy. That’ll be it. 😂 the legend of Deebo grows and I’m baffled by it. Or he was hurt what did you want him to do. Idk chief you tell me. But ever since he got paid he’s been mediocre at best. Cry me a river of excuses B. He ain’t touched that 21 season. 1k season in 5 years. But it’s ok he’ll carry the boom box and look good doing it. But keep telling yourself he’s the heart and soul. 

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

He played against back ups and didn’t do a thing.. I hope he gets more than 24 yards this week. Oh yeah he probably won’t. They’ll be another excuse. He was the decoy. That’ll be it. 😂 the legend of Deebo grows and I’m baffled by it. Or he was hurt what did you want him to do. Idk chief you tell me. But ever since he got paid he’s been mediocre at best. Cry me a river of excuses B. He ain’t touched that 21 season. 1k season in 5 years. But it’s ok he’ll carry the boom box and look good doing it. But keep telling yourself he’s the heart and soul. 

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Deebo just had 1117 yards from scrimmage and 12 touchdowns in 15 games this season. 

He's not a receiver that just gets all his yards through the air in Kyle's offense. It would be a waste to use him in just that fashion. Kyle recognizes that. His only pitfall as a player is his injury concerns, but it's not that surprising given his role as a player. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

31 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Deebo just had 1117 yards from scrimmage and 12 touchdowns in 15 games this season. 

He's not a receiver that just gets all his yards through the air in Kyle's offense. It would be a waste to use him in just that fashion. Kyle recognizes that. His only pitfall as a player is his injury concerns, but it's not that surprising given his role as a player. 

dave-chappelle-show.gif

techno Jo it’s 2024. Every WR runs jet sweeps. Those lil 200+ yards are cute. Nothing crazy... Get at me playa, over or under he gets over 25 yards. He’s not even showing up. i doubt he plays. Let us hope he does. For my lil man’s sake @J-ALL-DAYmy man hasn’t seen a real WR since Owen’s left. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

dave-chappelle-show.gif

techno Jo it’s 2024. Every WR runs jet sweeps. Those lil 200+ yards are cute. Nothing crazy... Get at me playa, over or under he gets over 25 yards. He’s not even showing up. i doubt he plays. Let us hope he does. For my lil man’s sake @J-ALL-DAYmy man hasn’t seen a real WR since Owen’s left. 

Yeah, and every runningback can take a handoff. Doesn't make them the next Adrian Peterson. Samus isn't unique because he knows how to take a handoff laterally. We can get Ray Ray McCloud to do that just fine. :)

TQOZaZ.gif

• Like 1