2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The only reason I'm picking the niners is because that Canadian TV station let the script leak

You don’t understand the Kirk cousin poison has already taken its toll. Like Leon from resident evil 4. 

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

Any of the lion bros making the flight out this way? sF is about 6-7 hours way from me… max out the cards this might be a once In a lifetime. 

Ehhh careful. Niner fans is like a west coast version of Philly fans (not all, I know some great Niner fans, and also love all the Niner fans on this board) but they always start fights there, always immature, and a lot of them associate with gangs. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Ehhh careful. Niner fans is like a west coast version of Philly fans (not all, I know some great Niner fans, and also love all the Niner fans on this board) but they always start fights there, always immature, and a lot of them associate with gangs. 

Never been to Santa Clara. But when they come to Sofi they act like good boys. They get loud but never physical. I’ve even met a few in Vegas for Raider games. Dunno. 

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Going into SF as an away fan is a good way to get stabbed. At least the stadium isn't in Hunter's Point anymore.

lol I don’t think so man.. lots of ram fans make the trip up north. Now the old raiders one was nasty. They’ll legit have bags of pi’ss and throw it on people. That stadium was the most vile thing on earth. 

16 minutes ago, RabidPanther89 said:

Rooting for the Lions to open up a can of whoop *** on SF but im leery. Historically the refs rig the game for the 49ers. Could be a disappointing finish.

For sure, that's how they got all those 'ships the last 30 years

• Like 4