Conference Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions

Wilks is just going to have to blitz and overload and rely on our back end to win their match ups.

This is just way too easy. 

The offense can't have a quick 3 and out. Need to be aggressive and think four downs to get a first down. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I guess this isn't that big of a shock. Defense completely ran out of gas at the end of the season. Especially against the run. Detroit is playing bully ball at the best time of the season. 

Yea the Niners were never as good as everyone kept saying how great they are. Now it's time to just regroup in the off season. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I guess this isn't that big of a shock. Defense completely ran out of gas at the end of the season. Especially against the run. Detroit is playing bully ball at the best time of the season. 

Ran out of gas? I mean they barely played a half vs the Rams and had a first round bye. 

Need to be better and clean it up. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ran out of gas? I mean they barely played a half vs the Rams and had a first round bye. 

Need to be better and clean it up. 

I mean they haven't played well against he run regardless of the break. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Going to be nice to have those day 1 and 2 picks back lol. Hopefully we can get some trench support 

I've been thinking about that lately, not that all of those picks pan out but if we'd have had the last 2 first rounders maybe we have an extra higher tiered OT and DT already.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

14-0? Yuck...

This game comes down to our offense. 

This game was always coming down to the offense, which is why I was so pissed about the field goal attempt. 

• Like 1

I hate to keep saying it...but watching this team at the end of the season...I really think the point of emphasis is going to be on the defensive front instead of the offensive line. Shanny has shown the ability to maneuver around the offensive line....when your defensive front sucks like this, its really hard to work around it against good teams 

• Like 1