2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm starting to mentally justify spending $10mm AAV on this guy. His upside is incredible, his downside could sink an emerging franchise.

I - personally - would rather get Corum, Brooks, Benson or Wright for a day 3 pick than spend $10m/yr on a guy likely past his prime that MIGHT have a year or two left as a 1000yd back.

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm starting to mentally justify spending $10mm AAV on this guy. His upside is incredible, his downside could sink an emerging franchise.

I'd give him a front loaded 3 yr/$30M deal that you could move on from him after year 1 or 2 if you needed too.

He'd be like your version of CMC

Edited by NYRaider

3 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

I - personally - would rather get Corum, Brooks, Benson or Wright for a day 3 pick than spend $10m/yr on a guy likely past his prime that MIGHT have a year or two left as a 1000yd back.

The Giants offense has been so absolutely god awful though, I think he'd go nuclear in Houston

47 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Saquon is still a beast. When healthy. He could win MVP next year and it wouldn’t shock me. But his health….

Bobby going to use him like the 49ers have used CMC

Pittman gets the tag- I don't think there was ever any doubt MP would be back. He was dominating games with AR behind center... That Colts offense will be scary next season, even without any major additions.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Everyone has a ton of money and there's no free agents lol

The guys who are going to make it are going to get way, way overpaid.

Maybe all these older running backs might actually get some money, lol.

Edited by Soko
  • Like 1