Around The League

Jerry

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I feel the same way. I like AP as a person and as a coach. Concerned a little that he’ll need to rely on his OC and whatever they do at QB but at minimum he’ll be a good leader and set a tone and accountability.

He’s a coach you can easily get behind and I too want him to succeed, it’d be another great Raider story about doing things differently. Wanted Harbaugh but he’s now gone and time to look forward.

I’ll always cheer for the guys to succeed until they give me a reason not to. I may not agree with a hire or something like that but I’ll just hope I’m wrong in that situation. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What has Maxx contributed too? On average the 27th ranked defense and 7 wins

Are you really pointing out one defensive player who is widely considered one of the absolute best in the league and saying whole defenses have underperformed due to him? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

OK kiddo.

I guess it’s pretty pointless but:

I wanted Jim Harbaugh and said so repeatedly.

Williams is far from a Mahones clone, Mahones is one of a kind. Trying to replicate that is a fools errand.

I don’t ‘hate’ Williams, I just don’t like his demeanour, think he’s vastly overhyped and has a high chance of busting. I would pick a different QB personally.

I probably ‘don’t know ball’ all that well, true, but unlike you I don’t claim to be an expert and make myself look like an idiot with regularity 😂

Also, what’s with the passive aggressive ‘boy’ and ‘kid’ nomenclature? I bet I’m old enough to be your dad 😁 

You’re certainly a strange one to try and have a discussion with!

Respect that you're still trying to discuss with him.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Maxx a selfish dude, doesn't contribute to winning, and was ready to quit on this franchise about a month ago son.

Son?.....lmfao! Says the boy to the man who actually watched stabler/biletnikoff/Casper play......rotf!! Are you happy with the attention you're getting now child? 🤣🤣🤣👍

17 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Williams is far from a Mahones clone, Mahones is one of a kind. Trying to replicate that is a fools errand.

I don’t ‘hate’ Williams, I just don’t like his demeanour, think he’s vastly overhyped and has a high chance of busting. I would pick a different QB personally.

Yes, yes, yes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

He are an English major, but he do math gooder......👍🤣

Maybe a vacancy at the Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?? 🙂

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Maybe a vacancy at the Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?? 🙂

I love this.

Something like building a school for ants!  LMFAO.  Cult classic for sure.

Edited by Jerry
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Are you really pointing out one defensive player who is widely considered one of the absolute best in the league and saying whole defenses have underperformed due to him? 

I'm just saying his impact is nowhere near as great as a good QB's would be here.

5 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Son?.....lmfao! Says the boy to the man who actually watched stabler/biletnikoff/Casper play......rotf!! Are you happy with the attention you're getting now child? 🤣🤣🤣👍

I'll teach you about the new era of the NFL

55 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

How the hell did you get into grad school?

Guess it was for urban planning in the US, though, so that actually makes sense. 

Because I'm a genius that can see trends and make great predictions based off of them, like my Lamar > Hurts and MVP predictions, that you scoffed at.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Because I'm a genius that can see trends and make great predictions based off of them, like my Lamar > Hurts and MVP predictions, that you scoffed at.

What you mean is that you routinely take both sides of any debate and then consider yourself "right" no matter what. 

Now explain your poor grasp of vocabulary. 

• Like 3