Around The League

Jerry

On 5/4/2024 at 12:28 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Jacobs taking to Twitter and being sassy. Shocked I tell you, shocked!

What about the culture AP is creating here? I thought they were boys, he hasn't had anything good to say about the franchise since he left.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What about the culture AP is creating here? I thought they were boys, he hasn't had anything good to say about the franchise since he left.

Dude was always a mark for himself. 

He spent a lot of time on the sideline "knicked" up- usually against good competition and in games he wasn't playing well in to start with. He was extremely obvious in his quest for the money bag (which, hey go for it it, but don't give me the "I love this team, they're my family" bs), and is about as mentally tough as an amoeba. His only real effort came when contract time came around, conveniently, and then it was back to spending more time banging broads than linebackers. 

Good riddance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Either one of those two for a 3rd rounder or below would be a no brainer.  Both are 27 and still in their prime and when healthy are #1 CB's.  

Adding them to our D would solidify two of the glaring weaknesses we have had for years.  We added Wilkins a 3T who can push the pocket and then landing a #1 CB...  On paper this D would be top 15. 

Once Jun 1st rolls around, we’ll clear a significant sum from Jimmy G’s contract.  I can see either a Vet CB trade or a bunch of new contracts given out to our defensive dudes.

I don’t see much happening over the next 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude was always a mark for himself. 

He spent a lot of time on the sideline "knicked" up- usually against good competition and in games he wasn't playing well in to start with. He was extremely obvious in his quest for the money bag (which, hey go for it it, but don't give me the "I love this team, they're my family" bs), and is about as mentally tough as an amoeba. His only real effort came when contract time came around, conveniently, and then it was back to spending more time banging broads than linebackers. 

Good riddance. 

This