Around The League

Jerry

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

KC was there to be beat. Ravens dont look tough. We could shock the world week 2

They're going to absolutely boat race us next week. They'll have 10 days to prepare, at home, early start on the East Coast, coming off of a frustrating loss. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I drafted Likely in the last round of my fantasy draft as my back up tight end.  That is what I call value!  He was obviously on my bench tonight but he's on my roster and will be a top WW claim!

I drafted bowers pretty late as well. Likely is currently on the wire. I may see about him next week.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Geezy said:

Someone show Frankie KC using two TEs their entire first drive. 

Kelce, 3 catches for 34 and Gray 3 for 37 yards on the night, 0 TD's combined 🤡...  That is some serious production lol...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I drafted bowers pretty late as well. Likely is currently on the wire. I may see about him next week.

I hope Bowers can ball out.  He went pretty early in my drafts... I'm from the bay as most people in my drafts are too so I am sure there is some homerism involved there. 

11 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I drafted Likely in the last round of my fantasy draft as my back up tight end.  That is what I call value!  He was obviously on my bench tonight but he's on my roster and will be a top WW claim!

Nice! I have him in both of my dynasty leagues. Probably need to back up the FAAB brinks truck for him in my redraft leagues lol

I have both Andrews and Bowers as a TE and Flex in my league. 

Put a waiver in for Likely. Really not seeing a reason to keep Andrews at this point. Even if he rebounds a bit, I think last night Likely solidified his role. 

Also stashed Tucker behind Nacua and London. Gonna need to see how he's getting used on game days. 

Biggest question for me is whether I start Herbert vs us or Cousins vs Pitt. 

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I have both Andrews and Bowers as a TE and Flex in my league. 

Put a waiver in for Likely. Really not seeing a reason to keep Andrews at this point. Even if he rebounds a bit, I think last night Likely solidified his role. 

Also stashed Tucker behind Nacua and London. Gonna need to see how he's getting used on game days. 

Biggest question for me is whether I start Herbert vs us or Cousins vs Pitt. 

Likely had 12 targets yesterday. Very hard to not see him being an integral part of the offense this year after what we saw. Hope you can get him.

Honestly, I'd start Cousins as I think they'll air it out more than LAC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Kelce, 3 catches for 34 and Gray 3 for 37 yards on the night, 0 TD's combined 🤡...  That is some serious production lol...

27 points and a W. You dont have to put up numbers to affect the game. Pulling coverage, confusing the defense, blocking, out flanking etc are things that help good teams win. Thats why its stupid to ask posters to come up with numbers to justify the pick, if Bowers helps improve the offense its a W. 

25 minutes ago, Geezy said:

27 points and a W. You dont have to put up numbers to affect the game. Pulling coverage, confusing the defense, blocking, out flanking etc are things that help good teams win. Thats why its stupid to ask posters to come up with numbers to justify the pick, if Bowers helps improve the offense its a W. 

With that type of idiotic logic N'Keel Harry must have been tremendous value in your eyes for a 1st round pick in 2019.  He produced like **** but the Pats won a SB his first year.... 🤡   

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

With that type of idiotic logic N'Keel Harry must have been tremendous value in your eyes for a 1st round pick in 2019.  He produced like **** but the Pats won a SB his first year.... 🤡   

dense as hell. You dont know ball. Thats why its so hard to comprehend for you. Not sure why i waste my time with someone who admittedly doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. Stick to stocks, ball isnt your thing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

dense as hell. You dont know ball. Thats why its so hard to comprehend for you. Not sure why i waste my time with someone who admittedly doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. Stick to stocks, ball isnt your thing. 

Your logic is flawed… it’s quite obvious! 

Your claim is production doesn’t matter and it’s all about winning. I give you an example of Harry, a 1st round pick in 2019 that won a SB his first year in NE. Based on your foolish logic he must have been good value because he put them over the top. What am I missing? 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

This. Matt Waldman did a nice breakdown. Andrews was pulling 3-4 defenders on various plays allowing for Likely to come open for chunk plays. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Your claim is production doesn’t matter and it’s all about winning. I give you an example of Harry, a 1st round pick in 2019 that won a SB his first year in NE. Based on your foolish logic he must have been good value because he put them over the top. What am I missing? 

This is dumb. N'keal Harry isn't a stud player drawing extra protection and coverages. Like Geezy said, dense as hell. 

You could have used any great WR/TE talent who pulls coverage and opens up the offese, but you opted to pick on Harry to make a lame point. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This. Matt Waldman did a nice breakdown. Andrews was pulling 3-4 defenders on various plays allowing for Likely to come open for chunk plays. 

Mr new to football don’t get it though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Your football acumen is flawed. I said if he helps the offense improve it’s a W and you bring up Harry. wtf 

there’s different ways to being productive, you don’t think pulling coverage and helping other eat, is a positive?