Week 14 GDT: Titans @ 49ers

Forge

2 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Jimmy is our free agency ambassador. It makes Lynch's sales pitch that much easier. Let's enjoy this top 10 pick, it might be our last for the next decade.

good point, we may be able to attract some high quality free agents with Jimmy here. and seeing we are a team that is trending up

5 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I know you preferred the concept of great play but losses for the #2 pick, but I'm very happy with all of this. 

I'm incredibly excited too.  On the other hand I would not have been even  one iota less excited had we missed that FG at the of the game a couple weeks ago. And jimmy would not be one iota less good than he is if Gould had missed that kick.

1 minute ago, AustrianNiner said:

It will certainly be closer than in recent years but I'm really not sure how good we can be next year. 

Right now, I feel like a key to our successes is actually not Jimmy, the OL or the running game, or anything like that... it's whether or not Reuben Foster can stay healthy. If he's one the field, we can stop the run. If he isn't, we can't. We need to add to the defense, so that we can be at least decent when he inevitably misses some time again.

Archived