Will the Ravens ever win the Superbowl with Lamar Jackson?

Slingin' Sammy

Just now, ET80 said:

wwe-shawn.gif

Oh man. Someone sweet chin music Rammy here. This is just sad to watch.

Oh my goodness. I gave him props after the Texans game. Let me have this. I’ve literally been waiting since week 8.. You know when you’re going to be right? This is my moment of savory and hickory wine tasting. 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Oh my goodness. I gave him props after the Texans game. Let me have this. I’ve literally been waiting since week 8.. You know when you’re going to be right? This is my moment of savory and hickory wine tasting. 

Is that how you remember it?

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

He's good enough, he just needs to play better when he gets there.

I agree. Talent isn't Lamar's issue which is why eventually I think he will get it done. You get enough bites at the apple with someone of his ability and eventually the ball will bounce your way. But I do think he will always be an underwhelming playoff performer.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lmfao you could have just lead with this and I wouldn't have bothered even responding in the first place.

His regular season numbers are irrelevant. There's a reason he gets shut down every single post season like he does. 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Why didn't he get shut down against Houston?

Because Houston isn't an elite team? They went on a hell of a ride this year but I don't think anyone would put them in the same class as the Bills or Chiefs.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Because Houston isn't an elite team? They went on a hell of a ride this year but I don't think anyone would put them in the same class as the Bills or Chiefs.

Ah, so when Houston does it and Lamar beats them it doesn't count but when KC does it, suddenly it counts. I got it now.

And all the elite teams Lamar played in the regular season this year that he wiped the floor with, those don't count either!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ah, so when Houston does it and Lamar beats them it doesn't count but when KC does it, suddenly it counts. I got it now.

And all the elite teams Lamar played in the regular season this year that he wiped the floor with, those don't count either!

No. No they don’t. 2-5 

• Like 1

I would say they won't win a SB with Jackson, but there's a chance they will. So far, he's not a big time playoff quarterback. If/when the NFL awards Lamar the MVP, it will be like when the Los Angeles Lakers hung up a banner for a fake championship they won in the middle of the regular season.

57 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I just don't know how others can't see his clear limitations as a QB. All he does is throw go's, posts and crossers. Almost no throws that require anticipation. That last two minute drill he didn't throw a single out route or anything near the sideline that wasn't 40+ yards deep.

Given his limitations, how is it that he is able to be top-3 in passer rating during the regular season? You'd think NFL defenses with much more sophisticated scouting departments would be able to consistently shut him down.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lamar Haters our time is now. 

that boy was trash yesterday big dawg. The fact that you have to blame the OC is crazy. Lamar can do no wrong. When the Ravens win it’s never the OC! it’s all Lamar. Maybe next year idk. A 3rd MVP would Cement him as one of the best to ever do it… There is no defending that performance. Wipe those tears away. @Ray Reed how you doing playboy? Who do you blame for the L the vens took yesterday? 

Doing just fine. The Ravens will continue to play deep into the playoffs for the foreseeable future, and you’ll continue to watch them after the Rams have been eliminated. Such is life

For yesterday I blame

-Not running the ball for whatever reason

-Lamar 

-Zay fumble

In that order 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

The media doesn’t go after Josh Allen’s lows like they go after Lamar Jackson’s lows. That’s the point of what I’m saying here.

Ok this just simply isn’t true in any way shape or form. 

Allen is the most polarizing player in the league. By far… like BY FARRRRRRR