Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

The funny thing with him is that he's given Purdy his props already. He's been leaning into the bit all season as a joke but 49ers twitter (at least the extreme ends) kept treating it dead serious.

Some of it is a joke for him, but he really doesn't think that Purdy is even an average qb in the league. II think he usually ranks him in the bottom 3rd...like 22nd or something. That's where he loses me a little, though I do think that he's probably closer to being right than wrong. I think purdy is probably a top half of the league QB as opposed to a top ten guy. 

But when you go off the rails and say what he said, he was always always going to hear about that. But kudos to him for playing with it. 

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You are so much more patient than I am. I'd have banned him and edited all of his posts by now.

1. I'm a baby. 
2. He defense Deebo like if it was his irl brother. 
3. he knows me.

4. he hates me 

5. everybody hates me. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Deebo Samuel has 28 catches for 299 yards and has scored 3 touchdowns in 7 games in his last 7 games in his career.

At least Kupp balled out in the playoffs. My man stole money! He said hands up bang bang niner gang. 

Kupp did get his jewelry, I'll give him that. 

He can be the Barry Switzer of receivers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Some of it is a joke for him, but he really doesn't think that Purdy is even an average qb in the league. II think he usually ranks him in the bottom 3rd...like 22nd or something. That's where he loses me a little, though I do think that he's probably closer to being right than wrong. I think purdy is probably a top half of the league QB as opposed to a top ten guy. 

But when you go off the rails and say what he said, he was always always going to hear about that. But kudos to him for playing with it. 

You know I’m a big believer in

brock. He’s going to get better. But with Kyle feeling the heat and losing again.

does he do something crazy and make a cry for immediate upgrade at QB? Does he go after cousins! I think giving up on Purdy would be a huge mistake. Purdy is the man in my eyes! But he’s going to be absolutely lambasted these next 2 weeks as the scapegoat. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Kupp did get his jewelry, I'll give him that. 

He can be the Barry Switzer of receivers. 

Damm you can never just let it end and die huh. Always gotta say something foul like that. At least he molded Puka into being a beast! Without Kupp there’s no puka!

so take that. 

• Like 1

I think I finally figured out this year's Chiefs. They are the equivalent of the Tim Tebow Broncos during that one magical year.

They are a team that has a bad offense anchored by a fantastic defense that just keeps games close and then they figure out how to win late in games. Like, in this 60 minute game the Chiefs offense was atrocious for like 55 of those minutes, but the defense just kept the game close and allowed Mahomes and Reid to do what they do which is do just enough to win when it matters.

Trent McDuffie or the defense as a whole should've won MVP in this game. They are the reason they won. Or just the defense and ST's as a whole.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, we just have to seriously talk about Kyle Shanahan's inability to get out of his own way when it matters and he has a lead in crucial games. It makes no sense why he does what he does. I also am of the belief that kicking the FG in OT against Patrick ******* Mahomes was a horrible decision, but after you basically ran a trick play on 3rd and 4 you cornered yourself into that. He just can't help but get too cute when the pressure is on.

Just now, General Tso said:

If you think they're truly the best team in the NFL going into next season, do you also believe that in a series matchup (3 or 5 games) vs. SF and BAL they'd win those matchups?

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you think they're truly the best team in the NFL going into next season, do you also believe that in a series matchup (3 or 5 games) vs. SF and BAL they'd win those matchups?

That’s not how the games are played.

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

Easy. They’re going to lose a lot of guys. The toll of playing almost a seasons worth of games the last 7 years will kick in. Kelce is aging fast… Losing Jones will hurt more than any other loss. They won’t have anyone to replace him. He’s the fire starter For that defense. Next year is when they’ll start to break down. Healthy and better bills and bengals team too… remember the pats had a pretty big  hiatus. 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think they’d smoke Baltimore 

SF would be close 

• Like 1